Chapter 8

Don't play music yet.
Y/n POV
I was holding back my tears while I was telling my friend what happened. "Hey think happy" f/n said.
Time skip
We were having the time of our lives. It was the best day ever. It erased everything that just happened. But I've been thinking, what in the world is he doing. Oh no. He could be depressed and stuff. I know he's deeper in love with me but then he will just be kissing snorky.
Bingos POV
I'm so mad at snorky. I can't believe my forever friend would do such a thing. I can't believe she left. Then I was thinking. What do I do. She's probably not feeling well. I worry to much.
3 person POV play music
Y/n: I know you say you know me know me well. But these days I don't even know myself, no I always thought it'll be with someone else. I thought I would own the way I felt.
I call you but you never even answer, I tell myself I'm done with wicked games, but then I get so numb with all the laughter, that I forget about the pain
You stress me out, you kill me, you drag me down and fu&$ me up, we're on the ground, we're screaming, I don't know how to make it stop, I love it, I hate it, but I cant take it, but I keep on coming back to you.

Bingo: I know my friends they give me bad advice, like move on, get you out my mind, but don't you think I haven't even tried,
You got me cornered and my hands are tied, you got me so addicted to your drama, I tell myself I'm done with wicked games but then I get so numb with all the laughter, that I forget about the pain.
You stress me out, you kill me, you dragged me down you fu$&, we're on the ground, we're screaming, I don't know how to make it stop, I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it, but I keep on coming back to you oh no no I just keep on coming back to you. And I guess you'll never know, all the bull$h!t that you put me through, and I guess you'll never know, no.
Y/n: so you can cut me up and kiss me harder, you can be the pill to ease the pain.
Bingo: cause you know I'm addicted to your drama. Baby here we go again.
(I'm not doing the whole thing)
I think she coming back.
Y/n POV
I told f/n to take me back to the studio. I forgive him now.
As I got back inside every one looked at me. Snorky came up to me and hugged me. " I'm sorry y/n i didn't mean to" snorky said. It's ok I said. Then bingo heard my voice
"Y/N I-is t-that you.