Chapter 2

Don't put music
Y/N let's go back stage Harley said. Mom said your older so we can go by ourselves. mom needs to go to work and dad doesn't feel good Harley said. Ok fine let's go meet them. (BTW you are 19 years old if you aren't that age deal with it) me and Harley went back stage and saw them.  Look Y/N look. I looked at the banana splits and realized that 1 was missing I turned around and Harley was not there. Oh were did he go.
Bingos POV

I saw her walking with her little brother Harley. I stand still as a statue and started blushing. She has such a beautiful body. And beautiful voice.
(Time skip)
I saw drooper burn a mans face with fire as his daughter was trying to get away I put her in a bag and took her where all the kids belonged. After that I went to my jungle. And saw that Y/N was inside looking for Harley. It's time to make my first move.
Y/N POV

I was inside bingos jungle looking for Harley and his friend when I heard loud footsteps I thought that was just my headphones but then something grabbed me and we were on bingos vines. Me and this unknown guy went on top of a tree and that guy was bingo!
"hey toots" he said. oh uh hey bingo. So what's your name hun. O-oh I'm Y-Y/N I said blushing. "Cute name you got their But actually I forgot your name can I call you mine?" In that case, I forgot my name too! You can call me yours".
I bit my lip from what he said.
I giggled and looked at him. "That's good." "By the way, I think you just been installed" wanna know by who. "Who" I said "by me" he whispered.
He grabbed me again and grabbed a thick vine and we started blushing and swinging.
He put me down and he got down. We were walking and getting to know each other when Fleegle saw me and bingo. Fleegle looked at me and said "bow wow" while blushing. Bingo mouth your so dead to Fleegle. Then he went to his magic shop thing. Then bingo grabbed a vine and held my hand. We were swinging on the vine when we both feel down and landed on each other. Start music
3 person POV

Bingo puts his legs up still laying down and feet touching the floor. He cupped my cheeks and he starts blushing then I start blushing. a little while of him looking at me in the eye. I bit my lip and he put his hands on my waist. We started getting closer. he was like 4 inches, 3 inches, 2 inches oh this can't be happening in his jungle oh not right now. Then one inch. We are so close to kissing he opened his mouth and then "Y/N" Harley screams.