Chapter 5

Warning ⚠️ kinda
we were done playing cards and we went to our rooms. I saw y/n on my bed using her phone. I flop on my bed and close my eyes. Y/n put her hand on my cheek. I grab her hand and smiled. "Thank you y/n" "your welcome bingo"
Time skip
Y/n POV
We were kissing for 4 minutes and we started blushing. Until something happened. He pushed me on the bed and... make your own lemon I can't do it.

We were out of breath and ready to go to bed. Before Fleegle came in and saw us.
Well before he could see me and bingo, we quickly got got the blanket and screamed. He got out as quick as possible.
I looked at bingo who was so close to laughing. Then we both started cracking up.
I kissed his cheek and cuddled with him to bed.
Next morning
You wake up feeling so lazy. You just wanted to stay in bed with bingo. His arms were wrapped around my waist. He moved my body to face him. He kissed me and bit my lip.
We got ready for the day. I told bingo that I want stay in bed. And he was fine with it.
Bingos POV
I saw my Friends at Fleegle's magic shop. I went up to them. Fleegle looked a little upset. "What did I tell you bingo" I'm sorry Fleegle I had to I said. "Now y/n probably pregnant" Fleegle said. I'm fine with having a baby. I always wanted one. My mother always told me to be a gentleman when my girlfriend is pregnant. I always wanted to do those belly cast thing.
Fleegle snaps and said that y/n called me. I gulp and ran up to her. She looks at me a little scared. " what's the problem" I said nervously. B-bingo I-I-I.