Chapter 9

Snorky talks now
"Yes bingo, its me." He ran out of his jungle and hugged me. Tears streamed down his eyes.  "I'm so sorry y-y/n" I rubbed his back in circles. "It's ok bingo I forgive you"
A few days later
My belly was getting a little big but I think that's ok. Me, bingo, and Fleegle were talking about having a baby shower. When snorky came out of nowhere and said "Did you guys say baby shower" I look at him and said yes. He grabbed the three of us and said that he's been waiting his whole fricken life for this to happen. Well it finally did. He grabs a big sheet of paper and shoved it on our faces. We take a good look. And we actually accept. Well we just get these things that shoot out pink or blue dust.
The baby shower
Today was the day that I get to see the gender reveal of my baby. I saw bingos parents for the first time and they were really nice. My friends came and they were looking good. And my high school friends showed up. Cuphead, bendy, Boris, and mugman. And my childhood friend Felix with his boyfriend Oswald and most importantly his CUTE BABYS. It was best day ever. And I really appreciate snorky.
Bingos POV
It was time to see the reveal. My heart was beating so fast as I pulled this weird thing with y/n .........

Pink dust came out. ITS A GIRL.
I picked up y/n and swing her around making her fly in the air. I gave her a kiss and she let go. Then out of nowhere, Fleegle, Drooper, and Snorky get on top of me hugging me and saying congrats. Y/n just giggles. But then I noticed something. I've been with her for 3 years now. And I think it's time to ...

???
Hey hey was up guys. Btw I'm so so so sorry for not updating. Also think what bingos gonna do to the wonderful, magnificent, y/n comment so I can see what you think

Also I'm ready to get laughed at because of those pick up lines in chapter 2
IVE BEEN WAITING sO cOmMeNt.