Preference 1# What kind of creature you are

Dean

You're a human. You were a hunter when you were younger, but your family stopped hunting after the loss of your father.

Sam

You're a psychic. The psychic DNA has been in the family for a very long time and you got lucky enough to be born with the right genetics.

Castiel

You're an elemental. You were chosen by the four elements to be the representative of all four. You've been trying to do good and live a normal life at the same time, but it's hard when angels and demons are after your ass constanly.

Jack

You're an Antichrist. You've been walking this earth for quite some time and that's all thanks to Azazel himself. He thought it would be fun to mess around with humans and that ended up in creating you. You even got the nickname Princess of Hell.

Lucifer

You're a Believer. You always had the biggest of fantasies and they always seemed to come true  in one way or another. You always told your parents that you had some sort of gift, but they told you that it was just your imagination, until you saved them from a demon by just believing it would disappear.

Balthazar

You're human. You were normal, just like everybody else, until you saw a men getting ripped apart by a pack of werewolves when you were 22. You've known of the supernatural ever since, but you decided not to hunt monsters. It just wasn't the life for you.

Gabriel

You're a mermaid. Mermaids were usually seen as something bad, but you weren't. You came from one of the only friendly mermaid families, and you were proud of that. You had the luck to be able to walk on land and you've been wandering the worlds of water and earth for centuries.

Micheal

You're human. You were always very nice and friendly towards everyone you met, and that resulted into angels wanting your soul. They said it was the purest soul that existed and that your soul could  open a gate to a world where everything was perfect. You've been on the run ever since the first time you've encountered the angels.

Gadreel

You're a demon. You were always the outcast in Hell, and you decided to turn against you own kind. You've been hiding ever since the demons found out that you were betraying your kind. You still fight against demons and with the humans, even tough they don't know it.

Crowley

You're a Knight of Hell. You were one of the first demons and you were very proud of that. You could easily inflict fear in others. The stitches all over your body and the glowing, purple eyes gave you the nickname Hellmare. 

Adam

You're an angel. You were assigned to be Adam's guardian angel and you've watched Adam grow up happily. You watch over him and give him silent advice in some situations. He's never seen you before, and you were planning on keeping it that way.