Diarrhea

Note: This is actually real...This is not a joke but a fact and a moral

A 41 years old (manager) man, who took a smoke outside at night went back inside his office. He used the elevator as his transportation here. But then the elevator suddenly stopped!

In his 2 days experience inside the elevator, he had no food, no water, nothing with him, except his clothes. He did everything....

Pressed the buttons

Trying to communicate through the surveillance camera

Banged through the walls

Tried to climb up the elevator

Though with no such luck he was still stuck. He didn't know what time or what day it was....

That one day, he had diarrhea. He opened he elevator's door, which only show the concrete wall. He then, did his shit....

It splattered everywhere as he tried to keep the door open...

His second plan was to shit in his jacket..so he did..He shit in his jacket and tried to cover it...

But with His mental craziness for being stuck for too long, he wore it and played with it..

He then laid down at the ground, and slept..

The next day, a man came in as the elevator started to work again. He smelt the shit and ran away...

This story is basically tell you that ELEVATOR IS A BAD PLACE TO GO TO, NEVER EVER GO IN It! !

I, myself got stuck for 30 minutes...Because what happened was stupid teenage boys started to band and kick the elevator making it stop...Ughh. ...