사 (sa) - 4

P.o.V: Changbin

After some time Chan suddenly came and called with crossed arms:" Seo Changbin! What is your defense??" I looked at him confused and took my headphones off. "Hyung, I don't understand....what happened?", I asked and Chan started walking towards me. He pulled my head so he could see my neck and asked:" What is this?" He pointed at my bruise. "I hurt myself there." "Yes of course...you know, you could just talk. But you hurt Jisung really bad." "I hurt him? When and how?", I asked a bit worried.

"Also why would you do this during practice?" "What did I even do?", I asked a bit pissed. What is on his mind? I don't understand it. "You made out with Felix!!", he called out and I could see his forehead vein. "WHAT?! Why should I do that? I'm with Jisung!!" "You have a hickey on your neck since you and Felix came from outside." "This isn't a hickey! We went outside and I catched on the door handle and bumped into the door. It's just a bruise.", I said and looked at him desperately because I didn't know how to convince him. Chan sighed and smiled apologetic.
"Okay. Sorry, that I yelled at you but Jisung told me that he saw you with the 'hickey' and Felix with more red lips than usual coming back. Oh god, Jisung. I hope he is doing well. He was crying so hard. Worse than yesterday."

Oh shit! I jumped up and ran to his room. Chan was behind me confused. I opened the door and saw Jisung laying on his bed clasping his legs. His pants were wet on his knees from his tears. "Hyung, can you please leave us alone?", I whispered. Jisung lifted his head from his knees and gave me a hurt look. "Sure. Just call me, if you need me.", Chan said and closed the door, while Jisung turned to face the wall and shrunk even smaller.

I walked slowly to him and stood next to his bed cause he was on the top bunk. "Sungie~ please stop crying. I didn't do anything with Felix, I swear.", I said. "But you have a hickey on your neck.", he said and sounded so hurt, which broke my heart. "Hey, please look at me." He didn't move. "I'm so sorry, okay? I will explain everything to you, just look at me, please.", I felt so guilty that he was so hurt. After a few seconds he finally turned around and my heart broke even more, seeing his eyes so swollen and still wet. I took his hand from his legs and intertwined it with mine.

"I hut myself there. When I went out with Felix. I bumped into the door but Felix said it's already a bruise." "But why did Felix had so red lips?" "He has dry lips and put a lip balm on them." I smiled at him and rubbed his hand calmly. "I'm so sorry, Hyung. I thought-uhhh...I don't know. I'm sorry." "Hey it's okay. You know I love you!" "Yes I know. And I love you too, soooo much.", he smiled and I climbed to him on his bed.

He cuddled into me and I could hear his heart beating wild. I yawned and Sungie smiled tired. "Let's sleep a bit.", he suggested and set an alarm clock on his phone for in an hour. We cuddled closely and fell asleep.

P.o.V.: Chan

When I went out I hoped that they will get this. I went to the living room and saw Hyunjin and Seungmin sitting on the couch. "Hey what are you doing?", I asked. "Just relaxing a bit." Seungmin answered. "Hyung, do you know what happened to Jisung?", Hyunjin wanted to know. I sighed. "He didn't told me anything. Changbin is trying to get it out of him.", I lied and Hyunjin nodded.

P.o.V.: Changbin

The alarm waked us roughly out of our sleep. Jisung turned it off and looked at me tired. His eyes weren't that swollen anymore but you could tell that he had cried. "I love you!" , Jisung said when he layed next to me again. I leaned over him and looked in his beautiful eyes. "I love you too! I will never love someone more than I love you!", I said and kissed his forehead. (A/N did you know that a forehead kiss means a sign of a true promise?) After that he looked at my lips hungrily, which I gave him with pleasure.

He started to suck on them and pushed his tongue through my lips in my mouth. The kiss got wilder. A knock on the door let us separate ourselves. We gasped for air and I went to open the door. "Everything good again?", Chan asked quietly. "Yeah...thanks", I said and Jisung nodded smiling. "That's good. Also dinner will be ready soon.", he said before he closed the door again. "Let's postpone that later, ok baby? So nobody can bother us anymore.", I smirked and my boyfriend nodded grinning. I gave him a last kiss and went back to my own room, continued producing on the song until dinner was ready.

At the dinner table Chan asked:"I'm going to another Vlive for my "Bang" episodes later. Changbin? Jisung? Do we want to do a 3RACHA special?" "Yes...why not?!", Jisung said happily. I nodded too and we continued eating. "Yah Changbin, you have a girlfriend?", Minho asked suddenly. I looked at him shocked and said:" Emm...no! Why do you ask so suddenly?" "Soo...you have a hickey on your neck." Oh god, what do they all have with my neck? Felix and Chan laughed while Jisung smiled bright and I explained:" No, this isn't a hickey. I went out with Felix earlier and I bumped into the door. It's a little bruise." Wow that's now the third time I have told this story. Everybody laughed now and Minho quickly said: "Ohh...sorry."

¿?
                                                                       ¿?

Yoo...you know what will come know ㅋㅋㅋ
I don't know what to say. Misunderstanding is all clear. Everything fine...what can I say? How do the other writers are so good in writing these texts underneath?