칠 (chil) - 7

P.o.V.: Chan
The next morning I was woken up by Minho, who was already preparing something for breakfast in the kitchen. At first I was surprised not waking up in my bed but then the scenario from yesterday night came back to my mind. Aish...these two.

I went to my room and opened the door slowly. I didn't even look at the whole mess and just wanted to get my things out of the room as fast and quiet as possible. Seriously...I can move out of my room soon. I need to talk to them, that this is my room too.

As my eyes were save again I went to the bathroom and changed. After that I wanted to join Minho in the kitchen but as I walked through the living room I saw Jeongin cuddled up against some pillows, while he was watching an anime. Minho came out of the kitchen and brought the Maknae a cup of milk. Then he sat down next to him for a while. This was so cute to look at. Jeongin was just the cutest boy ever and Minho was so good-looking and smart and everything. No, I don't have a crush on him. Are you sure about that? Yes! Really? Shut up, mind! I stood behind the couch and Jeongin looked like a baby as he leaned himself against the older boy while Minho had his arm around his body and stroked through his hair a few times.

"Hyung, you don't have to stand there. Sit down, Jeongin is so cute.", Minho said what scared me slightly. Smiling I sat next to Jeongin so he was between us. After some time we all were a big cuddle bunch. But Minho left soon to finish breakfast, which made me a little sad, but I still had cutie pie Jeongin.

P.o.V.: Seungmin
When I woke up, my sight fell to Jisungs bed, which was empty and I thought about what had happened yesterday night.

Jisung left our room to change his clothes. As he wasn't back after 20 minutes I started to worry and stood up quietly to not wake the sleeping Hyunjin. I went to the bathroom but nobody was inside because the door was open but no light on. I went further and got shocked when I saw Chan sitting in the living room. "Those two..." "Hyung?", I said and he turned around in shock. "Oh Seungmin, you scared me." "Sorry. But I can't sleep. What are you doing here?", I asked and sat down next to him on the couch.

"I can't sleep either. Why can't you sleep?" "Jisung went out of our room a while ago
to change his clothes but he never came back. I already looked in the bathroom." I shrugged my shoulders. "Yes because he is in my room.", he mumbled. "What? Why?" What is he doing in there?

"So...yes...erm...Jisung is in my room because he... He is talking with Changbin? Yes...he couldn't stop crying a while ago. And Changbin wanted to talk about that again.", he said but didn't sound sure of himself and I raised an eyebrow. What is he keeping a secret of? "What? Right now? It's late...and I thought it was all clear now.", I said.

"Okay...listen. But don't think any other of them. It's their decision." I looked at him even more confused. What is trying to tell me? Why would I think any other of them? "So... Changbin and Jisung are...fuck, they'll hate me...I don't care...okay, so they are...together. But together together...like a couple. They love eachother.", he finally explained. "Aww... That's so cute. How long have they been together now?", I wanted to know. How could I think any other of them when they are dating? "I think for about 2 years." "Oh wow...even before Stray Kids?" He nodded: "We spent much time together as 3Racha and after some time I suddenly became their wingman." "Can I congratulate them?", I asked already standing. "No wait! They are doing something not for your age!" "Seriously? Jisung is my age and is in it.", I meant and Chan changed the topic: "I think we should sleep now. Tomorrow is practice again."

Then he scratched his head asking: "Ya...can I sleep in your room? Mine is to enter at your own risk. And I don't want to do that." "Of course, Hyung. Come on, I'm tired.", I laughed and we went to my room. He layed down in Jisungs bed because it was empty and we fell asleep quickly.

I smiled and got up. I got ready in the bathroom while listening to Day6. (A/N I am listening to 'Shoot Me', while writing this...lol) When I was done I went to the living room seeing Chan and Jeongin cuddled into a cuddle bunch. I grinned and walked further into the kitchen, where I saw Minho. "Good morning, Hyung." "Oh, good morning, Seungmin. Did you sleep well?", he asked when he put the last knife down next to a plate. "Yeah...how about you, Hyung?" Did he know about Changbin and Jisungs relationship? Did Chan told him? They are close friends.

I threw my thoughts away when he answered with: "Yeas...I guess. Do you want to get the others? Breakfast is ready." "Sure...on my way." I went back into the living room. "Guys... breakfast is ready!" "Okay...thanks.", Chan said and the cuddle bunch transformed back into three people. I went into my room, seeing Hyunjin wasn't in his bed anymore. So I went to the room where Minho, Felix and Jeongin are sleeping, to see a deep sleeping Felix. "Felix! Get up! Breakfast is ready!", I called. "Mhmm...coming.", he mumbled sleepy but sat up.

As I got to Chan and Changbins room and wanted to open the door I flinched. Maybe I should not go in there. So I went back to the kitchen where I also found Hyunjin. "Chan-Hyung? Can you come real quick?", I asked and Chan stood up following me. "I need to wake everyone. But I shouldn't go into your room, right?", I told him and he widened his eyes but remembered again. I smiled and Chan nodded. "I'm going to do it...you can go to the kitchen." "Ok...thank you.", I said and went into the kitchen.

After a short time Chan came back and a still tired-looking Felix appeared also. When Changbin and Jisung finally arrived we all started eating our breakfast. I watched the couple the whole time. Why haven't I noticed? They are the cutest to eachother. They sit opposite of each other but so they can look at eachother and sometimes one of them starred a bit longer than wanted. I smiled and ate my food.

¿?
¿?

Yo...I don't know what to write down here.
Thanks for your reading! I love you.