03

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

it was the next morning where, seonghwa had just gotten out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his torso as he searched for his school uniform.

"this is the first time i wont be wearing a blazer to school.." seonghwa mumbled to himself, feeling kind of scared of getting detention but soon did not care because realized that his friends dont use their blazers and had never gotten detention.

he grabbed the clothes from yesterday because he forgot to do the laundry yesterday since he fell asleep unwillingly.

he then walked towards the mirror to fix his hair when he noticed something written on his uniform's collar. it was his name?

"what the hell? ugh, did mingi do this?" seonghwa let out a groan out of annoyance and went to the bathroom to try splash water onto it to see if it would fade. unfortunately, it did not.

"guess im stabbing someone today.." he let out a sigh before slinging his bag over his shoulder and exiting his apartment with his shoes on of course if you were wondering.

he looked to his right and made his way towards the girl's apartment door. he leaned his ear closer to the door to hear shuffling coming closer towards the door.

panic immediately overcame seonghwa. he quickly dashed away from her door and thought of a way to avoid from her seeing him. "the stairs!" his one braincell shouted idiotically, not realising he was on the seventh floor.

but what to do, he was park seonghwa. he quickly ran towards the staircase's door and looked at the stairs. "crap, this is already draining my energy." he said to himself and looked to the left to see the girl exiting her apartment.

of course, panic overcame him again. he quickly slammed the staircase door and ran down the stairs like the mad man he was.

jaehee however looked confused. she looked at the staircase door because it was definitely rare to see anyone use the stairs since there were so many stairs. "maybe the person enjoys exercising." jaehee chuckled to her own statement and entered the elevator.

her thoughts were quickly taken over by the boy she met last night. "park seonghwa." she whispered with a smile. yes, she knew his name since his name tag was stuck onto the blazer he lent her last night and he fortunately goes to her school too.

"ive never seen a park seonghwa though.." she thought to herself about the black-haired boy who was all over her mind since last night.

ding. the doors to the elevator opened as she exited and was immediately stunned by what she had seen.

a boy had dashed out of the staircase door to exit the building at a fast speed with his back sticking to his uniform; he may have been sweating? moreover, he looked really rushed to her and she found it funny.

she was immediately reminded of someone as she watched the boy who was running disappear from her sight. she looked at the blazer hanging on her arm and smiled widely as she exited the building in a good mood.

but what she didn't know was, there was someone who would ruin her whole day because she may or may not have forgotten about kim hyun.

a/n: desire is the best song ever, fIGHT ME 😤oh and, what do you think of the story so far? please do comment down your opinions 😳👀

a/n:
desire is the best song ever, fIGHT ME 😤
oh and, what do you think of the story so far? please do comment down your opinions 😳👀