15- A Better Place

Logan's POV

Deceit gave me a sickening smile. He held he grip on Y/N'S necklace as he came closer, dragging her behind him.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him. My patience was running thin.

"I want to know exactly how much power I have over you. A little experiment of my own. I enjoy seeing you angry Logan." Deceit's yellow eyes dug into me.

I felt my emotions bubbling up. Like something that had been resisted suddenly releasing all at once. I suddenly turned my right hand into a fist and stuck Deceit across the jaw

Deceit dropped Y/N'S chain and staggered to the side. Y/N and I both seemed shocked at my actions.

Deceit spit blood.. I must've hit him hard. He looked straight at me, his snake eye was a tight slit.

"You are going to regret ever doing that!!" His voice boomed.

In a flash Deceit lunged for my throat, pushing me to the floor. I struggled but his gloved hands were too tightly attached.

My vision was darkening. I could here Y/N yelling but could not make out her words, I couldn't breath. I felt a brand new emotion,

Fear.

However, just when things seemed dire, Deceit's grip loosened and he rolled to the side, howling in pain.

Y/N stood over his body. Her necklace was dripping blood.

The sharp point at the end of her charm made a perfect emergency stake, who would've thought?

However I had no time to thank her. I blacked out after feeling a hammering pain in my head.

AN- hey guys! Thank you so much for the ongoing support and comments! I'm sorry this chapter took so long to get out and that it was so short. HOWEVER, the next chapter will come out much faster because I already have an idea for it.

Happy holidays everyone!!