19- Escape

Logan's POV

I held the cowering figure in my arms.

I realized in that moment that I needed her.

With Y/N / Treachery I felt alive again. When she was near I felt at peace. She was my person.

I could stand all day holding her like this, but my logical side screamed at me to think of something. We needed a way out of here and we needed to be fast.

I didn't know if Y/N was strong enough to sink down and I don't know where the others were.

"I have so much to tell you... I'm so sorry-"

I stopped her.

"We can talk later. For now we need to find the others. Do you think you could walk?"

She nodded, wiping a tear from her face. The large bruise covering her cheek had turned a nasty shade of purple and yellow.

Slowly we began working our way through the halls of the dark palace. The grey floor was covered in a dark fog that made it hard to see anything.

Suddenly I felt a familiar pull, like when Thomas was calling us to his room.

"Hello? Thomas? Patton? Anyone?"

No reply. But Y/N suddenly turned around and hurried off. I turned to see Virgil at the end of the hall. She put her hands on his shoulders, too afraid to go in for a complete hug I suppose.

To my surprise Virgil embraced her.

"The others are just behind me. We need to return to our mind palace and let Y/N heal." Virgil said to me.

I started walking towards him but stopped suddenly. An odd feeling in my stomach.

"How do I know you aren't Deceit in disguise?"

He gave me his signature pissed off Virgil face.

"Alright let's go. My eyeliner is fading."

Further confirmation we were with the right Virgil. The three of us walked on, Y/N leaning on my shoulder for support and Virgil leading us through the dark maze.

Virgil suddenly quickened his pace, but I dared not move any faster in fear of hurting Y/N. Virgil opened a giant wood door and behind were the other light sides.

The room appeared to be some sort of meeting place, a table and five chairs in the middle. The room also was decorated in what could only be described as a "dark ages" style.

Y/N moved forwards to greet the other sides and sit down.

I was about to go after her when I felt a pulling sense again.

Someone was trying to reach me.