5- Help

Warnings: discussion of depression and self harm

(Y/N)'s POV

I knocked on Logan's door. Three knocks,
Four, five... eight.

Something didn't feel right. I quickly opened the door, surprised it wasn't locked, and stepped in side.

Maybe I hadn't noticed a week ago, but his room was a complete mess. Clothes were lying on the floor, the air smelled stale, drinks were left over on the nightstand, and the bed was covered in crumpled up blankets and mismatched pillows.

In the middle of the pile of pillows was Logan himself. He stared blankly at the ceiling, maybe he didn't even realize that he had come in. I walked over to the side of the bed, sitting down next to where he was laying.

He jumped as the bed sank under my weight, looking over at me.

"I guess I didn't hear you come in. Don't worry about tonight, I don't want to discuss it."

I sighed, "Logan I-"

He flinched and pulled away as I rested my hand on his arm. There was no denying it anymore, something was wrong. And if no one else was going to help Logan then I'd have to do it myself.

"Logan. I need you to talk to me. I know you aren't ok." I grabbed his hand and continued. "I'm not going to ask you to roll up your sleeves, nor am I going to invade on your privacy. However, I need you to be honest with me. What's wrong?"

To my surprise he sat up, facing me and gripping my hand, not that I minded.

"Everything is dull and I'm completely alone. That's what's wrong" he struggled to keep his composure.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. This was certainly the closet we've ever been. My eyes met his dark orbs.

"You aren't alone. I'm going to help you. Well clean up your room, stop these dangerous habits, I will help you" I couldn't describe the look on his face.

Logan's POV

God she was beautiful. I don't know what I did to deserve her help, nor did I know why she cared. She seemed determined to help me, rubbing circles on my shoulder.

I gave a weak smile. It felt as though a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders, like I could sleep easy. Sleep. That's something I had never done decently.

She could tell that I was tired too.

"I'm going to let you rest, as long as you promise to get me as soon as you wake up."

I nodded. But as she removed her hands and began to stand up, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an embrace.

She leaned into my arms, the bed creaking under our weight. I never wanted to let go. As she pulled away I leaned in again, noticing our faces were inches apart.

I was about to make a move when she leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep now. Goodnight Lo."

I smiled and mouthed goodnight, I believe she had literally taken my breath away.

Hey everyone! I want to say thanks to those who have commented and voted on this story! I'm mainly writing this for fun, and it's nice that you guys enjoy it too! Have a great day/night and remember that you are never alone