👓Chapter 1👓

Here's the first chapter our Squishy Queens! We hope you enjoy it!

3rd Person POV

<October 1, two weeks before a football game and homecoming>

"Hey girl, we meeting at the library to study or Nah?" Nikki asks her bestie over the phone.

"Duh, girl you know I need to study for our math test next week" Symphony replied to her bestie.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the library in 10 minutes? Sound good Symph?" Nikki asks.

"Yeah, I got chu girl! Bye!" Symphony hangs up and goes to get ready for her study session.

What the girls are wearing to their study sessions.

Symphony's Outfit

Nikki's Outfit (pretend she has black hair)

{With the boys}

"Daniels and Smith! Come here!" Coach Walker calls them into his office.

The boys walk in and look worried as they know what this is about.

"Yeah, Coach?" Jordan says. "Wassup Coach?" Elijah questions after.

"So, you two wanna tell me what's up with your grades? I can't have my star players failing classes, can I?" Coach asks.

"No, sir!" The boys say at the same time.

The coach eyes them and sighs, "I'm assigning you, tutors, for two weeks, if your grades change by then, you can play the homecoming game but if not then you won't be playing, understand?"

The boy's sweatdrop and nod fast, "Yes sir!"

The coach sends them on their way home with a slip of paper.

On Jordan's paper:
Tutor: Smith, Symphony.
In need of help with English and History.

On Elijah's paper:
Tutor: Woods, Nikki.
In need of help with Math and Science.

{@ The Library with NikNik and Symph}

Symphony POV

Nikki is trying to figure out what she needs to teach me when my phone goes off.

"I'm gonna take this it's my brother... I'll be back.." I tell her and she gives me a peace sign. I get up and walk out of the library.

"Hey bro, wassup? I'm kinda busy studying" I ask the person on the other line.

"Hey, Lil sis! So, I need a favor..." My older brother's annoying voice comes through the phone.

"What do you need Elijah? I'm trying to study for my test..." I say getting annoyed quickly.

"Jordan and I need to be tutored and our coach recommended you... and N-Nikki..." He says and I can practically hear the blush in his voice. He has had the biggest crush on my bestie for like ever, but that's not important right now!

I think for a moment, then I realize he said Jordan needs to be tutored. Shit! He's been my crush forever but I have to stay calm and collected. "Nikki and I are at the library downtown right now, wanna meet us here?" I ask him and await his answer.

"Hell yeah! We'll be there! In 5 minutes?" He says and asks I'm guessing to Jordan, "Yeah 5 minutes! See ya sis!" he hangs up.

I put my phone in my back pocket and go back to Nikki. "Hey girl, so my brother and his best friend are coming to get tutored by us, is that okay?" I swear I heard her heart speed up and pound into her chest as I said this.

Elijah POV

<after the phone call>

We make our way to the library and I have the biggest blush right now as I start walking with Jordan.

Why am I blushing so hard? It's not like I am crushing on my sister's best friend in the whole world, right? OMG, I am! Holy shit...

"Yo, bro? You aight? Ya, look a little red..." Jordan asks.

"Yeah, I'm cool bro! Come on there's the library that the girls are helping us study at! Let's go!" I say as I start running.

He runs behind me and we walk into the library.

As we get into the library we spot the girls right away in the back at one of the many tables they have in here

"Hey sis," I said as I gave her a side hug.

"Hi Elijah, Jordan," she says trying to act professionally. Jordan smiles at her.

Nikki was sitting across from her with her headset on, making index cards.

Gods, she's so adorable...

I don't realize I'm staring until she looks up at me and then looks back at the index cards.

"So, Symphony? What's the plan of action here?" She asks my sister.

Symphony looks at her and says, "Oh well, Elijah you will be working on your Science and Math with Nikki and Jordan you'll be working with me on your English and History..."

Nikki freezes in her seat and I smirk slightly.

I have that effect on her, that's great...

"Fine, come on Eli... We'll leave these two to study..." She giggles and smirks at my sister, who is now sporting a blush on her face.

She grabs my hand and drags me to a quiet place in the library, called the "sports section".

~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑~~👑Cliffhanger Squishy Queens!! Sorry, but it has to be done! See ya in the next Chapter!! Meep!!