🏈Chapter 2🏈

Hey guys! We are back with another chapter! Here we go!!

{With Elijah and Nikki}

Nikki's POV

"So, what do you not understand? We should go over that first and then move from there..." I ask him.

He is kinda spacing off so I wave my hand in his face. "Hey, Jocky! I don't have to help you..." I say to him.

He snaps out of his gaze and says, "Shit! Sorry, your voice kinda put me in a daze. I really do need your help though..."

Elijah's POV

Fucking hell! I zoned out to her voice. "So, I'm having trouble in the area of functions and variable equations... Could you start there?" I tell her.

"Yeah, I can totally help you there..." She says in a very happy voice that makes my heart pound.

I smile at her as she starts talking about variable equations.

I lose focus of the lesson and just stare at her, with a small smile on my face.

Nikki's POV

I look up from trying to explain the lesson to Elijah and he's just staring into space. I giggle a bit. "Elijah. Heeeellllloooo...?" I wave my hand in his face again like the first time. He blinks at me and blushes red.

"I am so sorry Nikki!" He screams. "Ssshhh!" I shush him because we are in a library. He gets startled and jumps a bit, then he chuckles softly.

Omg! That was so cute! His chuckle is hot and he... Omg brain stop!

"So, did you pay attention?" I ask, handing him an equation on a piece of notebook paper.

Elijah's POV

I look at the problem as she starts studying her index cards with her glasses at the tip of her nose, her hair behind her ear, and oh gods! Her eyes! They are the eyes of a goddess!

I smile to myself as my thoughts become clouded with Nikki. She looks over and points at the paper as if telling me to get to work.

I blush and start writing out how to do the equation.

She caught me! Fuck! I wanna die right now instead of doing this math equation... She is so beautiful though! Ugh, brain stop!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey our Squishy Queens! We hope you all enjoy this chapter! We will write the next chapter some time this month or next month! It just takes time for us to get ideas! Hope you understand!