separate Steven au

Author notes : 💮 so I got back from watching Steven universe future with that at this time 4 new episodes and we'll not going to get in to it right now but here's a au I made I made it for the Stevencest or what I call it pinklilys but I wrote it so it could not be shipy well here it is oh also I made it before I saw Steven universe future but fixed some spelling after I watched it well with out a further a do here it is 💮

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Name of au : separate Steven au

Premise : pink Steven hear by referred to as pink , is separated from Steven for to long . deering change your mind and kick started a cause and affect . were he started to develop his own thoughts and feelings separate ( hehe ) to Steven .

How it works :

Pink can go though Steven memorys pretty much perfectly . up and till they split after they split memorys are fuzzy till about the time of Steven universe future . he's not having any at all from Steven . then we'll in a panic ? He splits from Steven . Steven well dying panics but gets information out of him . this is after seeing and talking to him . in his dreams remember Steven having dreams powers and by the looks of it a lucid dreamer . well they work out a way to talk day to day not asleep it's very hard at first but they get the hang of it . well they work out they need each other but still can be kind of separated aka a thing that's on well anything a wrist . ( so bracelet ) or neck or finger as long as there both connected they are safe . the string thing is his gem color and almost unbreakable only another diamond could break it , and if that happened they would just reform . as for the memory stuff after Steven universe future where they figure out all this stuff . it goes both ways if say pink has a memory of playing in sand ; and Steven does not have this memory he can ask to see it ? And it Works both ways .

How they act :

Steven is well Steven he's emotional caring and expressive and wants to help everyone .

Pink is monotone and calm , but when he shows emotions other then very little he goes all out . he's protective of the ones him and Steven care about . And is ify with people that have severely hurt Steven ; even if Steven and them are on good terms .

flowers represent them : Pink Lily's and pink fairy Lily's are important to this au .