Calling Luka

Then, when the school day came to an end, people started leaving their last classes and heading home.

Alya: So, wanna come over and do homework?

Marinette: Sure. *Then, without paying attention, she bumped into someone. * Sorry, didn't see you there.

???: It's okay. *She looked up and was looked stunned at the sight of Luka. * Are you okay?

Marinette: Uh, ye-yeah, I am

Marinette: Uh, ye-yeah, I am. *He held his hand out, she slowly reached, and he helped her up. * Thank you.

Luka: You're welcome. I'm Luka.

Marinette: I'm... Marinette. I should go. *She walked past him, but he stopped her. *

Luka: Wait. *She turned around and looked at him. * I wanted to know if... you wanna take a walk later on?

Marinette: I don't know. I have stuff to do. Think we can think about it?

Luka: Sure, whenever is good.

Marinette: Okay. Bye.

Luka: Bye. *She leaves the school, Luka looks confused and concerned about Marinette. In Alya's house, Marinette and Alya work on their homework together and talk for a little bit. *

Alya: So, I saw you bump into Luka.

Marinette: You did?

Alya: Yeah. Think you like him?

Marinette: I... I don't know. I just panicked before he got any other idea.

Alya: I know you're still hurt over Adrien rejecting you, but things like this go away in seconds. I have a feeling you'll be fine and date anyone when you're ready.

Marinette: I know. But... *Alya comforts her. *

Alya: I know, I know. Think we can do something?

Marinette: Like what?

Alya: Think we should do a little outing just to clear your head. What do you think?

Marinette: I guess that'll be okay.

Alya: After this, we'll go out.

Marinette: Okay. *They continue with their homework together. *

After homework, Alya and Marinette went out together, enjoying the fresh air and heading to the Zoo and look at the animals.

Alya: What do you think?

Marinette: It's okay. And you're right, I do feel better.

Alya: Told you it would work. Do you have any doubts?

Marinette: Not really. Thanks for making this easy for me.

Alya: My pleasure. Let's go. *They walked down the path until they saw a gift shop at the Zoo. * Wanna get something?

Marinette: I guess so. *They looked around and saw what they wanted. Marinette held a pair of Flamingo glasses, she put them on and showed Alya. She laughed and put on a Zebra patterned feather boa. After looking around, they got what they wanted, paid for it, and left the gift shop. *

 *

Alya: So, what did you think?

Marinette: It was fun actually.

Alya: See, there you go. Told you it would work. Want a snack?

Marinette: Nah. I better head home. Thanks again.

Alya: Anything for you. *They both hug, and they leave the Zoo, then Marinette heads home. At home, Marinette looked at the toy Zebra and toy Giraffe and suddenly got bored. But, she thought about giving Luka a call. *

Marinette: Hmm, I should take up Juleka's thought about this.  *She gets the number out and calls him. *
💖- Marinette, 💙-Luka*

💙-hello?

💖-Hey Luka, it's Marinette.

💙- Hey Marinette. How'd you get my number?

💖-Juleka gave it to me.

💙- Oh. Ok, what's up?

💖- Um, I was hoping you wanna do something today.

💙- Sure, what do you have in mind?

💖- We could go to the park, go to Andre's and get some ice cream, and go to your boathouse.

💙-Okay. Sounds cool. You should come to my place.

💖- O-okay 🥰, I'll see you then.

💙-Okay. Bye.

💖-Bye. *She hangs up and puts her phone away. *

Marinette: Huh, that went better than I thought. Do you think I made the right choice?

 Do you think I made the right choice?

Tikki: I think you did, Marinette. Go for it, it might be a good opportunity to get to know Luka.

Marinette: Maybe. I gotta go. Come on. *Tikki goes inside Marinette's purse and she leaves her bedroom. *