Lukanette time and unexpected surprise.

In the bakery, Marinette put the first 12 macaroons in the box and put it aside. Marinette checked the oven on the second batch.

Marinette: Okay, it's all done. *She put on her oven mitts and gets them out of the oven and gets the third batch in the oven next and closes the oven. * Let these cool for a little bit. *Soon, the door opened, it was Luka. *

Luka: Hey.

Marinette: Hey. *she hugged him and kissed him. *

Luka: What can I do to help?

Marinette: Um, do you mind getting the coconut icing in the piping bag, I gotta take this.

Luka: Okay. *She goes into the back and takes the call. *

Marinette: Hey Dad.

Tom: Hey sweetheart, how's it going?

Marinette: Going good. I'm getting some help.

Tom: That's good. Don't forget to come to the Grand Hotel.

Marinette: Alright. Gotta go. *She hangs up and goes back to the bakery and continues working. *

Luka: Is this good?

Marinette: Yeah it's okay. Put this in the oven next.

Luka: Alright. *He put on an oven mitt and put it in the oven and close it too. Outside of the bakery, Lila walked by and spotted Luka and Marinette together. *

Lila: Of course, he's here with her. But what are they doing? *She looks out the window and sees them baking. * Grrr! I've had enough. *she heads to the Agreste Mansion. *

Marinette: No word from Adrien lately.

Luka: That's good.

Marinette: Try not to get excited. Who knows what he might be up to?

Luka: I'm fully alert. *After the macaroons are all done, they stack the boxes up on Luka's bike. Soon, Marinette's phone rang. It was her dad, she answered. *

Marinette: Yeah Dad, we're on our way. *She hangs up.* Let's go. *Luka lends her a helmet and they ride to the Grand Hotel. *

Luka: Here it is. Should I wait for you here or help you inside?

Marinette: You can come in and help.

Luka: Okay. *She grabbed them and they both walked into the hotel. But there's one thing they didn't know; Adrien's there with his bodyguard. *

Adrien: Ugh. This is so boring. *Suddenly, he spotted Marinette. * Marinette? What is she... *Then, Luka walked in too and his face was a frown.* * With Luka?! 😤

Marinette: Here you go.

Tom: Thank you, you two.

Sabine: Marinette, can you put the empty trays in the kitchen, please?

Marinette: Sure. *She pick up the trays and Luka helped out too. Adrien wanted to help, but he was staying put by this bodyguard. *

Tom: Oh, and before you leave, do you mind getting the drink umbrellas? They're in the kitchen. Thanks. *They go to the kitchen and Adrien gets up, but his bodyguard stopped him. *

Adrien: I wanna help them. I'll be back, I promise. *His bodyguard will allow it and he goes into the kitchen. In there, they put the trays up and Marinette get the drink umbrellas. *

Marinette: Okay, let's go.

Luka: I'll meet you outside. *He leaves the kitchen and Adrien walked into the kitchen. *

Marinette: Adrien? What are you doing?

Adrien: I'm sorry it had to be this way. But... I love you and I'm sorry.

Marinette: Adrien, we've been over this. I'm with Luka, I moved on already. So should you.

Adrien: I can't! Just kiss me, just this once. Luka doesn't need to know.

Marinette: No! *They run around in the kitchen. *

Adrien: You're making it very hard, Marinette. JUST ONE KISS! Please!

Marinette: LUKA GET IN HERE! *Adrien had to think fast, he just ran up and gave her a full-on kiss. *