Epilogue

7 months after the fall of the new diamond empire

A lot happened from the day Steven was uncorrupted. For his salvation, White, the last matriarch of the diamond empire, died. From that time, Steven blamed himself for what happened to her, but everyone else convinced him that it wasn't his fault. It was all Jasper. It was her plan to control White, it was her idea to kill Blue and Yellow. But last, she was the reason Steven got corrupted. Everyone got over the deaths of the diamonds, even Steven did. It wasn't easy for him, but it was better than blame himself for that.
And Jasper's fate? She was banished to space, to suffer there forever. The shards of her companions were nowhere to be found. Mabey ocean washed them off. But for sure, they were forever gone.

It's been nice writing this. I wrote happy ending, but at first I wanted a bad one. If you want alternate version of the epilogue, it would be pleasure to write it. (Write it in the comments if you want the alternative)

And I'm starting a new book. I don't know how long it will take me to write it, but I'm excited about it. If you like fantasy stuff you can read it when it will come out(I call it Paragons, but I think I will change it).

Have a nice day!

-Z