4. 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜

SHA

I woke up because of the blistering cold weather I was feeling under the sleeping bag I was sleeping under on top of the roof of a project building . Moms and pops didn't want to deal with my ass and I had no where else to go so I'm hustling so I can save money to atleast get a hotel. The only thing I got to my name is my phone and some clothes . My phone rang and it was power.

Yo wassup?".

I need you to come move some work with me".

Alright ".

Meet me at the spot in ten".

Alright peace".

Peace". He hung up and I got up and put all my clothes in the sleeping back and wrapped it up and put it in a utility closet so the hypes wouldn't get it . I made my way to the spot and saw powers car and got in".

Wassupp fool ".

Wassup kid".

We need to make a move on them niggas divine and Dennis kid".

We can leave divine outta this . My beef is with Dennis".

I know Bobby yo home boy and all but this shit ain't Personal , it's business. Nothing more nothing less". I nodded I thought to myself . Me and Bobby go way back and he like the middle man and he don't deserve that shit .

All I'm saying is we need to get them niggas before they get us.. you think divine gone give a fuck if Dennis clap you ? No ! even if you his brother homie".

We got bigger shit to think about kid . Like how we gone get some product . Fuck them niggas ! I'm trying to eat".

How can we fucking eat when we got niggas from the other side taking our customers!? ".

We get better shit.. better product .. word of mouth go a long ass way ". Power nods his head .

You right . Ima get good with my nigga cressy we will go holla at him one of these days".

Shurrie

I was at the sink washing the dishes from the supper I made . Moms was at work as always and it was my role to play momma number two once again . I can barely enjoy my teenage-hood because I have to clean up after every one , make sure randy is good , Cook dinner , and everything else .

Randy was at the kitchen table still eating. Divine and Dennis came in

Wassup baby girl". He  came over and kissed my cheek .

Hey vine".

Wassup shurrie". He nodded

Wassup dee". I said as I waved then going back to washing dishes . Divine went over the randy and rubbed his head

Come on man stop". He grabbed the fork and ate some of his macaroni .

Mhmm that's good.. you know shurrie the best cook ".

Thank you". I said ,I noticed Dennis looking at me and I looked away

I sure wish I had some". I looked at divine and laughed .

I got you .It's in the stove". He went over to the stove and got it out and put it in the microwave . " did you want some Dee ?".

Nah I'm good.. thank you though". They went into the dining room and I went back to washing the dishes . There was a knock at the door. I went to the living room and all I saw that it was draya . I opened it .