Le me

Emily POV:
It's my first time going online. When I woke up I saw a human, and 6 other animatronics. The human said "I'm Bryan and this is Afton, Happy frog, Chica, Helpy, Baby, and Molten. Then I said " I'm Wolfie, but my real name is Emily." I got a tour of the pizzeria and in the tour I sense a ship. And I found out that Baby likes shipping to. After like 30 minutes we went to something call mini games. In the mini games I keep trying to make Bryan and Molten kiss.

Bryan's POV:
Something keeps pushing toward Molten. Then I said " who keeps pushing me!" After I said that I heard Wolfie say " I'm the one." I sear if she pushes me again I'm going to murder her first. And I'm pushed again ,but this time I kiss Molten again 3 time this week why world. Wolfie died when she said "Aww Bryan why you and Molten can't be a couple already?" "Yeah" Baby join in. Now we have two animatronics that ship people great. After mini games I went home. I think he's going to regret leaving me here alone thought Emily/Wolfie.

Emily/Wolfie POV:
After Bryan left I went to building a basement. He watched in curiously then he said "what are you doing?" After he said that I stop working and said "I will tell you if you kiss Bryan good night." Then he look at me and I said "if you curious go and kiss Bryan." He look at me for a moment and said "ok." When he went to kiss Bryan to sleep I will be working on this.

Bryan's POV:
I won't be cutting my self today because I feel a person just dare a person to come here. Great won't be cutting tonight even do I want to. So I went to talk to Fred bear then went to sleep.

Molten's POV:
Why do I have to be curious (regretting everything). So I found Bryan's house , then went to his bedroom and kiss him on the forehead. When I did the cute cinnamon roll cuddle me. "You like it don't you" said Fred bear. "No"I said blushing. First thing why did I call him a cinnamon roll. (Because I'm the creator now I will stop breaking the 4th wall) I'm not going to question that. Again 2 thing why just why. In the morning (and molten don't break the 4th wall again. Ok) As I woke up I went to the pizzeria because I was free from Bryan. And get answers by Wolfie.

(I hope you like it and bye)