Unsure

Molten's POV:
Me and R.Freddy, Nedbear, Lefty, and Wolfie, are worrying about Bryan because he hasn't came yet. Then a face time call came in to my phone, it was spring trap. He sit the phone on the table so we can see Bryan and him. He was showing us that he was torturing Bryan. Then Wolfie yell "stay 100 miles from the child you little b#tch." she is very angry at spring trap. I think spring trap will die by her hands. Molten your right I will get Vengeance.

Bryan's POV:
He was showing everyone that's online, that's he's torturing me. So acted that I was scared and in pain, but I actually like the pain. And I learn that Wolfie is very Overprotective. After he finish torturing me. I felt nothing but pain. But the pain makes me feel happy. Then next day he stabbed me constantly. Only one thought was in my head spring trap is going to be attack.

Emily/Wolfie POV:
It's been two days when we saw my little bean suffering. Now we are trying to locate the place and have a plan. So I'm making plans and making spring trap die pain fully and slowly. I think there concerned for my will being. Ehh who cares. My job is to kill a f#ch#ng b#tch that's hurting my child so he must die. And I found over a thousand of ways to do that. Now we just need to find the location.

Bryan's POV:
It's three days I'm ok with living conditions first I'm in pain then he gives me a snack. I think he's trying to break me but I'm already broken. The only sanity I have left is that my friends are alive if he's kill him he's going to die. But right now he doesn't know I like the pain. So he's actually keeping me happy by this. And he doesn't know I'm his son so he's going to the one in pain. So everything back fires on him so safe and happy. And if hurts my friends I can escape with my werewolf form and save my friends. So spring trap got him self in a trap it actually hilarious.

Spring trap POV:
Im still surprise that Bryan didn't lose his sanity yet. Maybe I should clone them and kill the clones a front of him to speed up the process. (Rip spring trap) It's just going to take a couple of days. So intel then I'm going to make him want to die.

That's all for now I hope you like it and don't worry spring trap is going to suffer.