Ships

Emily/Wolfie POV:
It's morning Molten hasn't came back yet. That's means that he slept with Bryan. As Molten came in pizzeria said "why you looking at me like that?" I look at for a second and said "what happened last night did you two cuddle?" Then Molten said "yes and what were you doing last night?" I look at him for a couple of seconds and said "you'll see." as I say that I was grinding. Should I be worried thought Molten. (Yes you should Molten)

Bryan's POV:
As I walk in the pizzeria I saw Emily and Molten. Then I say "it's just you guys." After I Said that I heard a " yep!" From Wolfie. We talk for a wild. Wolfie want to show me and Molten something. She said that she built it overnight. As we walk in I wonder how she built a basement overnight. When we enter and turn around a corner we see, a shipping shrine. Molten and I stand their stun she was shipping us. I'm regretting everything, they should say Warning shipping child. Then she said "I'm going to turn off now, and have a romantic time with Molten, Bryan!" At lest I can find out about my past without nobody Disturbing is. And trying to make us into a couple.

Emily/Wolfie POV:
I fake turning off, so can see what happens if I leave them alone together. There were talking about how to get Bryan's memories of his child hod. 2 hours later they went to the portal. 1 hour later they came back I heard Bryan said "I can't believe that was my past." Then Molten Said "we just need to find a way to tell them." My battery was running low so I had to turn off when I'm very confused."

Bryan's POV:
I can't believe that I'm Chris Alfron. And I need to tell them, and they need to know I've turned into a werewolf. And what if they don't expect me. As I arrived home I wanted to feel pain, it's hard not cutting myself at least I can cut myself today. (Time skip Bryan's dream)
Dream world
This time my dream was I seeing Elizabeth (my sister) getting kill by the Baby animatronic

As I woke up I can feel a sharp pain back. Turn around and see spring trap. "Will hello there Bryan want to play a game with me." Then I fell unconscious.

(Hope you like this and have a good day)