Rip

A week later

Emily/Wolfie POV:
It's been a week and we haven't found him yet. And spring trap your going to die a slow and painful death. My Character is going insane Welp spring trap I'm some what sorry for you because your going to deal with me.

Molten POV:
It's 3:00 am and I think Wolfie lost it. Oh spring trap I think you made mistake. We have over 1,000 plans so if anything happens Wolfie can handle it.  Then I said "hey Wolfie what are you thinking about you seem cheerful." Then she respond by saying "I'm thinking about spring trap deaf is going to be like." in the most creepy and cheerful voice. I'm considered for her mental health. (You should Molten) And a another sleepless night looking for Bryan. And trying to find how to not get creeped out by Wolfie being overprotective. I think me and other animatronics are going to save Bryan and she is going to attack Spring trap.

Spring trap POV:
Torturing Bryan for a was fun. Now the clones are ready now for Bryan to lose his sanity. So now to torture Bryan even further. MUAHAHA. Now I set everything up now for the torturing.

Bryan's POV:
I see spring trap with R.Freddy. I could tell that  Spring trap is going to kill them. Few minutes later. I'm crying so much now my friends are dead. He safe Molten for last his last words were I love you. That made me lose it now my friends are dead now your going to die even do I'm weak I can still fight. I quickly turned into my werewolf form and my eyes were blood red, then I got out of the ropes and attack Spring trap. "Spring trap come here!" I Said. Then he knock me out and put me in a cage and handcuffed me. (Yay he's scared of Bryan)

Spring trap POV:
That's was so close but it did made him lose his sanity. But there's a problem if I let him out he will kill me, so I just made a unstable killing machine. At least I handcuffed him so I can torture him. Ah it's going to be fun to see him suffer >:) . (No it's going to be fun to you suffer spring trap)

I hope you enjoy the story so far and have a great day