Part 18 I promise

I am currently writing my other romanogers stories that you should read and a winterwidow and frostwidow stay tuned!!!

The baby is now 1 month everyone is visiting them and mostly Tony with his presents he was so happy that the child was called Anthony his name he couldn't be more thankful.

Steve and Natasha were walking on the sand Natasha was wearing a beautiful white dress and Steve a costume matching each other.Anthony was with Wanda she loved taking care of him.

"I still don't understand why Wanda would picked these outfits for us"Natasha laughed
"I mean she has a good taste but there is a reason love"he said
"What is it Steve tell"she said

"Natasha let's get married now"Steve said
"Now?"she asked
"Yes come I have prepare everything come"he said smiling

He held her hand and led her on the one side of the beach where everyone were her son in Wanda's hands.Eveyone clapped and there stood a priest ready to get them married.

Natasha was already crying she had said yes to Steve but she didn't think that he wanted to get married so soon.

They walked to the aisle that Tony Stark had somehow building and greeted the priest which got them married.

Do you Steve Rogers take Natasha Romanoff as you wife?"
"I do"

"Do you Natasha Romanoff take Steve Rogers as your husband?"
"I do"

"You may kiss the breed"

Steve hold her waist protectively and kissed her finally his wife.

Tony Stark Of course has prepared a beautiful party for their wedding which they couldn't avoid all of their friends were there.Everyone were dancing and having fun.

"Romanoff Rogers I am so proud of you"A voice spoke
"Nick!"Natasha said hugging him
"Thank you Nick"Steve said
"I am so happy for you"Fury said again
"But its wrong it's is not Romanoff anymore it's actually Rogers"Steve said

They both laughed.

"Wow you just got married and he is already controlling you"Fury laughed

"May I have this dance?"Steve asked her
"Of course"she said

They walked together and danced gracefully looking at each other's eyes getting lost.

"I will never let anyone harm or hurt you or our son I promise you"he said holding her tight
"I love Steve Grant Rogers"she said
"I love you more Natalia Alinova Romanova Rogers"He said

She smiled as he emfraused the  last word Rogers.They kisses passional and everyone clapped.Thats is their love story they are finally together and happy....

                        THE END!!!
Tell me what did you think of this story!
THANK YOY SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL AS WELL SOON...