L O S T M O R T A L S

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not professionally edited, so please understand if it has grammatical and/or typographical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime.

© Lostmortals

BLURB

Two lands diverge in Summerland, the land of Light- Summer, where everything is at peace; and the land of darkness- Fall, where everything is at chaos.

There's a line between these two lands, na walang sinuman sa buong kasaysayan ang nakatawid. Those who try only die in agony.

Not until Georgia Kaye Alas, a convict, did. From the land of Fall, she woke up to Summer. Lahat ay bago sa kaniya, at hindi rin niya akalaing makakatawid siya sa borderlines.

In order to survive, she needs to disguise and conceal her true identity. It was successful until Lucifuge Rofocale, the Crown Prince, messed up with her life.

As they get closer to each other, they discover what Summerland really is. They discover their purpose and history.

Little did they know, they will create unity in diversity.

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hello! Discovering Summerland is actually a side story of two characters from Phoenix Academy and Aerilon Academy. Lucifuge and Georgia will be the main characters in this story, and the timeline is set after the two stories mentioned earlier, meaning mas unang nangyari 'yong mga stories na 'yon.

Suggest ko lang naman na basahin niyo muna ang P.A. , A.A. , at The Orphic Secret para magkaidea kayo hahahhahaha. Pero kagaya ng lagi kong ginagawa, this story can STAND ALONE.

Thank you! ♡