Eiji.♡

After school ( class especially ) ,  I began to ride my bike home, all that came across my mind was what happened with Ash.
Me and Shorter mentioned it to eachother a few times, but after me vanishing on my way to my place, not another word was split.

My first few weeks weren't too bad actually. Heck, school,was pretty easy after you made a few friends. I'm guessing the education here was... What they said, simple as pie?

Unlike Ash...

As I ride from street to street, under the leaf blowing red, orange, yellow colored trees, and many colored and shaped built houses, I feel the heel of my break squeeeeak to make a stop. Only to realize where exactly I found myself. 

My eyes stop looking straight, and look up to see a light painted  house, all garden in the front filled of greens, lilies, and yellow dasies, the house built of dark brown and red stone brick ( underneath the paint of course )  and what looks to be a navy blue van parked outside of the building on the side.
Something about the area the house in general, why did it look familiar? 

For all I know, this could have just been a house like any other, but it wasn't. 

This house...

Was Ash's.

I grip the end of the bicycle handle some, the edge of my lip being tightened by the ends of my jaw clutching, as I notice was warmth feeling from under my eyes and on my cheeks.

Something about being here, the soft winds blowing from ear to ear on me, I didn't know what to do, what to think, everything was cloudy and faded... But was so clear too.

If there was ONLY a possible way to help him,
If only there was a way to talk to his parents,
But what would I even say?

I didn't even know how to speak up to him, but I at least needed to try...

I then slowly started up my pedals again, now facing the street in front of me, taking one small peak at the building, before the view became existent, and as well as me on my bike.

I felt the wind continue to blow through my hair and skin rapidly the faster I went, watching the view in front of me, feeling I realize what I should do.

[ later... ]

When I finally made it to my own street,  I knew exactly what I was going to do from the start as soon as I got done parking my bike.

Firstly, I greeted my dad who was on the porch reading a local magazine with some lady on the front and told him how my day was as soon as I went inside.
This was something that often happened when I came from school.
I relax, and then made myself to my room, setting down my backpack, and then slipping off my laced shoes from the heel, and looked through my closet for something comfortable.
Filling my room were pale walls, some organized textbooks under my alarm clock, cleaned carpet except my shoes being on the floor as of now, and a window with dark blue curtains. I'd hang stuff on my wall, but feel there isn't much need. Too many distractions if you don't do much but study, study, study.
I put on some red shorts, pulling them against my waist after stripping my school uniform ( or what I call my "uniform" ) off, and place them in a basket I'll take into the washer hopefully later.

Finally, I stretch and make my way over to my desk with my computer on it, as turning it on, and brightening it up by it's light. 

Second, I popped my knuckles, only to go to a curtain link founded when clicking a few files on my PC.
I wasn't normally this eager to do something for someone in hopes to see a smile on their face... But Ash was definitely an acception.
While waiting a bit for the screen to load a few times, using the keyboard to get pass and unlock any uncertain arranges on the counsil that didn't seem too unclear, but easier to manage on the screening,  I finally found what I was looking for...Lynx's school email.

"Bingo.."

As I hacked into the account , I found a lot of school files which seemed to quote be missing or incomplete.

Poor Ash was really a downfall on himself, wasn't he?...

Without another further "downfall" , I knew the only way to make this weekend to be  enough, as well as Ash's final year not be a total wreck,  I needed to give him a little hand.

Putting in my earbuds, as jacking the cord into the PC, I began to listen to some songs that soon got me even more thinking about Ash, a soft smile crawling across my face, just imagining the excitement of next morning when seeing him go from Zero in grades to a straight A student.

But like I stated before, technology might not exactly be my thing,
But I never said I was bad with using it.

[ a few hours later ]

I had finished about one-third of Ash's assignments by now, but still couldn't understand why I felt the need to help him out so much...

Things got a little tiring, and so I knew I needed to call it a night soon. I don't want my dad getting angry. I almost forgot I had my own things to worry about, which is kind of a buzz kill.
Slowly, I turn off my PC, and take out my earbuds. Turning around, I notice my bed, looking warm and cozy...
And then gazing at the alarm clock... Not to notice it has been an hour, but almost 1 in the morning-

I screech softly, before quickly curling myself under the covers, feeling it cover my face softly, and snuggle up against my pillow.

I wanted more than anything to close my eyes... But flashback of Ash kept crossing my mind.. Like ;
what Ash is doing right now?   

             Is he thinking about me?

Is be asleep?
                           Has he eaten?

What is with me today?...

I yawn softly, and kept my eyes as open as ever, as the flashbacks continued, I slowly closed my eyes and dreamed of nothing but the blonde angel himself.