The much anticipated Chapter one part 6

Zayn woke up and immediately needed to poop and pee. He went to the bathroom and ripped a fat one on his juul, and also in the toilet. He was 23 and a half and also living with his parents. This information will prove to be relevant later in the story. After taking a poopy, he pulled up his ripped jeans over his scrawny backside. He looked down, and found he had a boner. Again. Not again! Crikey! Zayn headed to his room to take care of the problem. First, he had to shimmy into his favorite drug rug over his shoulders.

"Hey, you! Idiot!" Mrs. Latoonga yelled at him. "That sweater is offensive to the silent majority of the population! Everyone will feel so left out because of all the drugs you are doing! Periodt!" Zayn ignored Mrs. Latoonga's cries and instead focused his attention on the big titty freshman sitting in the front row of the class. Zayn figured because she was obviously so physically mature, as evidenced by her giant badongas, it was okay for him to spark up a flirtatious conversation. But something held him back. A memory of a white doctor's office and his toes in Sherlock's mouth. Nothing would ever compare.

Mrs. Latoonga hit him upside the head with a toilet seat. "I hate stoners like you!" Zayn's vision went black.

When he woke up, he was in the doctor's office again and Sherlock was standing over him again. Sherlock's face started to twist. Before he knew it, another Sherlock was crawling out of Sherlock's mouth.

"WWWOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The second Sherlock cried.