Untitled Part 14

Chapter 1 part fourrrteeennnnn grrr.

Zayn was crying so hard that he could barely see through his tears as he ran. He smacked into the window of the seven eleven like a misguided bird. Seven eleven biiiiitch. Zayn schreeched. Bruh spilled from and arms splattered against the cement. He was fine. "Oh God OUch Ouch Ouch!" Zayn schreechec. "Well, well well," he flipped his dark hair back, brushing off the injury because he was so resilient. "I guess i'll stop and get a meatball sub." He moaned softly as the doors slip open with a crisp sound and the smell of raw crack pipes and cleaner. Bruh forgotten on the pavement outside, he slipped inside. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, really. But he knew that some force of nature had brought him here in his moment of greatest need and distress. As he wandered the aisle, his heart pounding with excitement, he saw a man standing by the refigereator. He was a tall cold drink. Real. Tal.. Real. cold. Real. Drink. Zayn forgot how to breathe. He started shaking uncontrollably. He pissed his corduroy pants. THe man turned at the sound of his piss hitting the tiles of aisle five, and when he saw Zayn standing there, he smiled. He was a golden god. And his smile. Oh man. It him zayn like a rainbow. It was better than anything else he had ever felt, and Zayn had overdosed on ecstacy and poppers once. "Hey broski," Wawa man said, flashing zayn that award oscar winning grin of his at zayn. That man eating grin. Yum yum yum. Ooooooogggaa. Awwwooooooooga. Then Wawa man said "wuder ice jawn dickhead cheesesteak also do it pussy yung boul wippin meek mill strawberry mansion kelly drive always sunny it is alwayyyyyys sunny here."