CAPÍTULO UM PARTE OITO

(TEN HOURS EARLIER)

Sherlock yawned, his pink lips stretching. It was almost midnight, but he just had to finish this one practice test. He was studying to finally get his doctorate (he had been operating an illegal practice for some time now. This information does not leave Wattpad. All names and locations have been changed for security reasons.) In order to pass the FRE (Foot Rehabilitation Exam), Sherlock was required to engage in 1000 hours of toe sucking, and then demonstrate his prowess at a 24 hour ALL DAY exam, where he would see upwards of 60 or 70 patients, all with varying degrees of toe-related complaints. He slurped gently on a Cherry Coke™️ energy drink. The fizz bristled against his sensitive palate. His tastes were very refined. When he had first tasted Zayn's toes, he almost cried, because they were so stinky and marvelous, liked aged cheese or fine wine or both. His stomach felt warm queasy for hours after. S3x. Sherlock loved cheese so fucking much. "Cheese is a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep. During production, the milk is usually acidified, and adding the enzyme rennet causes coagulation. The solids are separated and pressed into final form.[1] Some cheeses have molds on the rind or throughout. Most cheeses melt at cooking temperature." (source: some cheese website). He sighed - it was getting late, but he knew he'd be better off in the long run if he just got one more hour of toe sucking in. He brushed his Bangs out of his face and leaned forward, lips parted ever so slightly, ready for the rubber toes to enter the dark cave of his mouth, and stay there. As he suckled on the slippery slope of the silicone, he longed for the smoky, barnyard flavor of Zayn Malik's little piggies. The rubber toes were pleasant, orally, but their taste left something to be desired. They fell short emotionally. The taste of sucking on the rubber was kind of like the taste of cut up Compact Discs, the mannequins at forever21, the buttons on your mother's overcoat still cold from a walk in the snow, the spoonful of iron concentrate in the morning because your vision has been especially blurry lately, hot tears, crotchless panties, edibles, metal dildos, the chain link fence around the Mexican border that George Bush erected, speaking of erected are you hard? Cum for me.