Chapter 17

(A/N: It's officially the 24th in England! Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Birthday to one of my Wattpad besties! This one's dedicated to you, PunkMewtwo ! Enjoy!)

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"You know there's a silver lining here too" Kayla notes.

"She's right. We can befriend them and possibly overhear Autobot plans. Plus, if suspicions are ever raised about possible human Decepticons, we'll be the last they'll think to question due to us being 'friends'" Jessica explains.

"Wow, Kay. You just had a big brain moment" I smirk.

"Hey!" She frowns.

"Wouldn't that be risky? You could blow your covers" Steve adds with worry.

"You underestimate us. We've been Cons for over three years, we've been in Jasper Nevada for one of those years. This won't be a problem" I say with determination.

"Are you going to tell Lord Megatron?"

"Of course. There's no reason not to and besides, it's not like it's the actual Autobots. It's only the humans"

 It's only the humans"

Y/N POV

I'm sat beneath my tree once more with Steve by my side. Steve sits with my headphones upon his head while he nods to his chosen genre of music. I draw in my sketchbook peacefully, until my attention is steered elsewhere when I hear the Vehicon begin to sing.

"You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down
The way you bite your lip
Got my head spinnin' around
After a drink or two
I was putty in your hands
I don't know if I have the strength to stand"

'He can sing?!' I watch in awe as he starts to get louder, completely forgetting my presence beside him.

"Oh oh oh, trouble troublemaker yeah
That's your middle name, oh oh oh
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain

And I wanna know, why does it feel so good but hurt so bad?
Whoa, my mind keeps saying, "run as fast as you can"
I say I'm done but then you pull me back
Whoa, I swear you're giving me a heart attack, troublemaker"

I smile as he enjoys himself, but I can't help but wonder if he's conveying hidden feelings. He seems to be concentrating on the lyrics more than anything.

"It's like you're always there in the corners of my mind
I see a silhouette every time I close my eyes
There must be poison in those finger tips of yours
'Cause I keep comin' back again for more

Oh oh oh, trouble troublemaker yeah
That's your middle name, oh oh oh
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain"

The Autobots arrive, but I pay them no mind as I try to figure out the possible meaning behind his singing.