Chapter 19

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"Does this mean you...?"

"Yes. And if you'll have me, I'd like to be your boyfriend. For real this time"

"Only if you let me be you're girlfriend" she smirks.

"I think the answer to that is obvious" he grins and brings them into another kiss.

"So~ when's the wedding?" I grin as they pull away in shock.

"Shit, I forgot you guys were there" Kayla blushes.

"Oh, we noticed" Jessica smirks.

"This means Knockla is cannon now, right?" Steve questions with an excited smile.

"Indeed it does" I chuckle as the new lovers role their eyes.

Y/N POV

It's a slow day on the Nemesis as I lounge on Megatron's throne in boredom. Before I can even think of an annoyingly catchy song to sing, my phone's notification tone pings from my pocket. I fish out the device and check the source of the chime. 'Blocked Number'. I hum in curiosity and open the message.

How's my favourite fighter doing? A location has been secured and we can begin the fights again. There's going to be a race too, so bring the track queen with you. I know you're friends with her ;)

There's a rock formation a couple miles north of Jasper. Be there. We need some top dogs to get the ball rolling again and that's you and your racer friend.

3:00pm

-Venom

I smile, delighted that the fights are resuming and check the time. 1:00pm.

"Yikes, couldn't you have messaged me a little sooner, V?" I frown as I hoist myself up and onto my feet.

I climb down from the throne and set off towards the dark halls of the Nemesis. My destination? The medbay. When I arrive, I find Kayla welding the arm of a Vehicon soldier.

"Hey, Kay! When did you start patching up soldiers?" I quirk a brow, shocked that she'd risk getting her outfit filthy.

"I like to help Knocks from time to time. Besides, it's not much different to fixing up my car" she replies while lifting her safety goggles.

"Well I have some good news"

"What is is?"

"Fights are back on" I grin.

"That's great, but what does it have to do with me?"

"The one in charge of organising everything is a friend of mine. Don't ask me how she knows, but she somehow found out I'm friends with the track queen. She's putting on a race as well and wants me to bring you along"