☾New Orleans☾

After a couple of years of living in Russia, Tatiana decided to leave and travel once again with Tamara by her side. They set out for Italy, Tamara wanted to learn Italian. After compelling a man to teach Tamara Italian, Tatiana decided to go to a tavern. She needed to feed, but she also wanted a beer. She scanned the area, looking for a worthy meal. Tamara despised when she did this, but understood she had no choice nor say in the matter; she needed to feed. She saw a man quite drunk, slumped in his chair with a beer tipped over to the side. She smiled internally and walked towards him.

"Hello." she spoke quietly, but loud enough to catch the drunk man's attention. He slowly raised his head and looked at her; he saw three of her. He blinked rapidly and scratched his head.

"Huh?" She smiled and inched closer, her eyes dilating as she compelled him.

"You will not scream, you will not panic. You will follow me and make no sudden movements." He nodded his head and stood up, following the tribrid outside to an alley. "It will all be over soon." Her face started changing, her eyes turning golden. Veins appeared underneath her eyes, black and red as her fangs appeared. She nudged the intoxicated man's head to the side before sinking her teeth into his neck, warm blood filling her mouth. She fed until she felt him start buckling. She pulled away and held him up, her eyes dilating once again.

"You will forget this encounter and have no recollection of who I am the second you walk away from me." She bit into her wrist before pushing it against his lips, forcing the blood into his mouth. The second her blood healed him, she stepped away and smiled at him, wiping the corner of her mouth that had some blood dripping down. She sucked her thumb and gave him a pat on the shoulder. The tribrid walked back into the tavern, ordering a beer. She was there for quite a bit, drowning in her thoughts. Her eyes glanced up at the sound of someone entering. Two men with what looked like expensive suits, one dirty blonde and the other dark brunette.

They carried themselves with class and confidence, something rare with non royals. Unless they were noblemen. They stepped further into the tavern, conversing quietly between each other.

"Brother, must we continue this hunt for Katerina? She has already turned and is of no use to your ritual." The brunette muttered to the blonde who was apparently his brother. They were clueless as to the little eavesdropper close by.

"She has stolen the moonstone, brother. I need that moonstone and I will stop at nothing until I get what is rightfully mine."

They ordered two beers before the blonde turned to his brother and glared.

"Katerina fled and ruined any opportunity I had of going forth with this ritual. And for that there is no forgiveness, only death."

How broody, she thought to herself. She glanced at the two men and found them staring at her. She blinked at them and gave them a confused wave before turning back to her drink. Odd. She felt their presence before they even began to walk towards her, looking up and glancing at the two on either side of her.

"Hello. May I help you?" The brunette tilted his head and smiled slightly at her adorable features. The blonde was curious with the woman before him. There was no other woman in this tavern, and she was alone. How did she manage such thing?

"Hello, I'm Elijah and this is my brother Niklaus. Who might you be?" Was that a British accent? It would seem so.

She smiled at Elijah and Niklaus, she couldn't help but let her gaze linger on Niklaus. She couldn't deny the attractive features in both of them, anybody could notice that. They screamed authority, reeked of it in fact. They stood in a manner to intimidate; it's clear not many people denied their requests.