Prologue

Charybdis scowled. The two little freaks had gotten to the future, and now they were telling their pesky little friends? This has to stop. She needed to stop those humans. In the ancient times, Greek people didn't even know what she looked like instead of a whirlpool. Well, lucky modern people. They were going to find out.

          Charybdis looked at her treasure: piles of jewels and gold, ships, and even skeletons of Greek people. "This is going to be fun." She told them, picking up her favorite piece of jewelry. It was the color of blood. I will not let those sisters get away, she told herself. She fiddled with the gem. 

          "Hydra," She said. The hydra at the doorway snapped to attention. 

          "Yes, General Charybdis?" She asked. "What do you need?"

          Charybdis played with the gem before slipping it onto her neck. "I want all of our forces collected around the world. General Keto and Phorcys should be helpful." She said. "Now go!" The hydra scampered away. Charybdis sighed.

          The little kids will not ruin my plan, She thought confidently. I won't let them. Us sea monsters outnumber them one to ten. Soon, every sea or ocean in the world shall be ours. She took the gemstone into her claws and gazed at it. Right, Bloodshed?