The new Redhead

I'm really trying to update more often. I recently put my other book on hold to continue on with this book and finish.

Chapter 20

        My face dropped and everything and I blacked out. I couldnt let that bitch take Nathan from me. I couldnt let anyone take him from me. I could not imagine life without him, he was just someone I wanted to be with forever. Before I knew it, I was passed out on the floor.

Nathan's P.O.V.

        I couldnt believe that Tasha passed out from hearing about the new girl. I mean she is fine af, but I only had eyes for Tasha. I wondered why she passed out then I thought. Maybe she thought it was....Sasha. I rushed her to the clinic. Now it all made since why she passed out. Maybe she was afraid of fighting her agaiin.

        While I was waiting for Tasha to wake up, this girl walked in the clinic. From her red hair, I could tell she was the new girl. As I payed close attention to her, I realized she was really beautiful. Wait what am I saying no she was ugly. She looked up and caught me staring at her and smiled.

"Hey, I didnt see you there, I just came to drop off my daily medicine."

Nathan say something, but I couldnt I was just speechless. " Uhh hi umm I'm Natham... I mean Nathan." I was just mesmorized by her beauty and although I loved Tasha, I had to admit she was pretty beautiful. No no no Natham... Nathan stop now!

" Damn you cute I mean I know she said you was fine but damn... I mean umm I'll just shut my mouth now." I stared at her in shock! Did she just call me fine?

" Wait, what do you mean she..?"

She looked at me like she had been caught and replied, " Umm people in the school... this girl I dont really know her name."

I laughed. I mean I forgot everyone's names here too except for Tasha, Teasha, Jose, and Jasmine cuz they were my crew. Oh and I almost forgot Tequan ofcourse.

" So wait, I umm never got your name," I said to her when she was about to leave.

She smiled at me and winked.

" Amber, my names Amber."

        When Amber walked out of the room, I sat there just thinking about her. I mean I had never saw a girl so beautiful, except Tasha ofcourse and no matter how much I tried to deny it, she was just breathtaking. I wanted her to be mi..........

" NATHAN!!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DROOLING!!!?? I mean I know im sexy and all but its kind of creepy especially because I am sleep." And my sleeping beauty awakes!

        I stared at her and then I just burst out laughing. I mean I didnt even know that I was drooling and the fact that she woke up like that was hilarious. Once again, she reminded me why I loved her so much.

" See Tasha this is why I fucking love you." She blushed.

" Good and it better stay that way!" I laughed but it was distant.

                                                             Amber's P.O.V.

        Damn she wasn't lying, that boy was fine ass hell. I mean I nearly jumped him right there. I hate to be cocky but I knew that he liked me too by the way he looked at me. I wanted him and like my mission, I was going to get him. I went to my new friend for advice.

"Hey Jasmine, can I ask you something?"

She looked at me and once she saw the gleam in my eye, she knew.