No more secrets

Chapter 28

Tasha's P.O.V

Nathan has been acting weird lately. Like the other day when he promised he would come over and then he never did. I had some suspicions, but then tonight when he went to prom with another girl, I thought that he would come over after because we are dating after all. Except he didn't and that made me even more confused. I didn't want to think that he would lie to me and then he did. So how do I know he isn't cheating?! I mean I don't want to think that either, but he doesn't even show me the same love and affection anymore and he is always sneaking off somewhere. Maybe him and Amber had a night cap or something. I mean they were already late to the prom so maybe they got some before it started. Except Nathan told me he was not ready for sex because of Sasha. I don't know what to believe anymore maybe he just wasn't ready for sex with me. I doubt that he would cheat with Amber though because she has a resemblance to Sasha and that would be stupid when she is friends with me. Amber has really become a great friend of mine so I really don't think she would do that to me. You never know though people are snakes. Whoever it is though will make sure to get a Tasha beat down bets believe dat.

Nathan's P.O.V

What!? No no no this can't be. I have been hurting all of these years not knowing I had my virginity the entire time. Are you kidding me!? No but why would she do this? She freaking pretended to rape me because she got pregnant by someone else. Did she not know that I would leave her either way? Sasha was not the one for me. The one for me is Amber ughh no she played me the right one is Tasha.

I couldnt deal with what I had just heard so I decided to just walk away from that house FAR away. I hopped in my car fast as I could and drove off. There was nothing left to say to Sasha... to either of them. I should've known from the moment I saw red hair that Amber and Sasha were related. How did I not see it before? They resemble each other so much except Amber is MUCH prettier. No! Fuck her fuck both of them I don't want any Layfield near me ever again.

When I got home, I quickly took off the hot and sweaty prom clothes and hopped in the shower. I needed to wash Amber off of me. She was intoxicating, addicting and I wanted every inch of her. Except at the same time she was repulsive, annoying, and needy. Who am I kidding she was none of those things but what she did to me was unforgivable. If you don't like Tasha that's one thing but if you take revenge on her when your cousin is the one who raped me or didn't rape me whatever and scarred me when Tasha only tried to protect me that's another. This only again proved to me how much Tasha loved me and I loved her. Amber was just a phase, a physical attraction but I could never see myself loving her. Jasmine was right I needed to end things, there was no point in telling Tasha I mean I want to, but not the way she is she would probably kill Amber.

I hopped out the shower and heard a knock at the door. I would've let someone else answer it but my mom was out with her new boyfriend and my cousin well he is out doing God know's what. I walked to the door with a towel on to answer it and to my surprise it was

Amber

Seeing her brought so many feelings of hatred and like back. She was so beautiful although I could tell she had been crying for a while.

"Amber what are you doing here it's like 1am," I said.

It was like deja vu except this time I didn't stop her.

Amber's P.O.V

"Amber what are you doing here it's like 1am?"

" Look Nate, I'm sorry no sorry is an understatement. I just like you SO DAMN MUCH and I can't believe I even did that to you. I mean Yeah i know it sounds cliche but I really was just trying to help my cousin I didn't actually think I would like you as much as I do. I know you probably will never forgive me but atleast I will live in peace knowing that you know how sorry I am. You are such an amazing person Nate and Tasha is a really lucky girl. I never meant to interfere with your relatio...," He cuts me off

"Interfere away."

Then he crashed his lips into mine. We continued the heated kiss as I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. I never expected him to kiss me but as it happened I couldnt feel any happier. I jumped and wrapped my legs around Nate crashing my lips into his again and we didn't break the kiss as he lead me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and took his time with me. We started removing clothing. I wanted to feel every inch of Nathan and the fact that he had a girlfriend flew out the window, Jasmine's threat was forgotten, and everything else that kept us apart.

"Are you sure about this," asked Nate.

"Yes are you sure, I mean you just found out you were a virgin today. Do you really wanna lose it already?"

"Yes I am completely sure because I always wanted to lose it to someone I loved and I love you berry." He smiled at me with a huge grin.

NATE LOVES ME
NATE LOVES ME
ME
ME

I just about died when he said that.

"I love you too." And thats all it took for us to lose our virginities together. Nothing more nothing less. Neither one of us really knew what we were doing, but we took our time and made it worth while.

After we were done I tried to cuddle with Nate.

"Get out," He said.

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT."

I looked at him like he was crazy. Did he really just have sex with me and then kick me out. I got all my stuff angrily and walked out of his house. I made sure to put on my clothes on his porch. Ok he wanted to play it that way, I could too. Jasmine said one of the options was telling Tasha so since we obviously weren't ending it, I decided I would tell her.

I walked to Tasha's house and knocked on the door. It took her a while to answer but then she finally did. I mean I could blame her it was like 2:30 or 3 by now in the morning.

"What the fuck do you want... Oh hey Amber please tell me there is a reason for this," She answered.

" Hey Tash so umm like I really need to tell you something and it just couldn't wait any longer."

" ok come in."

So I walked in and I began.

" It all started when..." And I went on to tell her the whole entire story up until the sex me and Nate just had a couple minutes ago.

For a moment she just stared at me in shock and then she did something unexpected... she hugged me. Like what!?

Nathan's P.O.V (again)

"I said GET OUT!"

Then she left angrily. I didn't care though because it was all apart of my plan. I would tell her I love her just so we could have sex and then I would kick her out right after. HAHAHA just kidding well ok the kicking out part was really to get her mad so that she would feel how I felt when she betrayed me. I really did love her but I didnt know if it was enough to give up Tasha who I have been in a relationship with for over a year now.

A/N

Ok I know it's been a while but no one even reads this book anymore! I would discontinue it but I'm already almost done so I am just gonna quickly finish this book and be done with it. I am thinking about writing another or bringing my old ones back idk please leave a comment if you read this because I want to know that there is someone out there.