Part Three of The Epic Quest

Skylor and (Y/n) looked at the large group of people gathered at the entrance. All of the elemental masters were there, even her sister, who was supposed to be in jail.

Nonetheless, it seemed like an entire army came to pat her ears.
The Master of Amber pulled (Y/n) close, closing the gap between the two, making the Master of Illusion's cheeks camouflaged with Skylor's cherry-red hair.

Remo appeared, snatching a ham sandwich from a nearby customer and disappearing just as quickly. Only Neuro noticed his brief appearance, looking in the little snake's direction before turning back to the Elemental Master's goal.

''Hand her over, and you can go freely,'' Cole told the two, crossing his arms.
''Karloff want action, not words!'' The Metal Man on Steroids spoke, raising a metal fist into the air.

The rest of the Elemental Masters followed, punching their fists into the air as they shouted.

Skylor got up, holding (Y/n) to her chest. ''You want her?'' She asked, before letting the girl go. (Y/n) took one look at Skylor, then at the other Elemental Masters who waited to see what she would do.

An orange fog appeared, obscuring their view of the Master of Illusion. When it cleared, there stood a fox with 7 tails, a kitsune. (Y/n) the kitsune charged forward to the other Elemental Masters, who instantly parted.

She ran out of the restaurant, far away from the pursuers who only wanted to pat her ears.
Social Tension was not her strong point.

On and on she ran, to put as much space as she could between her and them. She then found a nice park to settle down in, with a nice amount of trees to make her feel like she was back in the forests, where she would roam freely.

(Y/n) laid down, resting her head on her paws and using her tails as a blanket. Remo appeared, and she covered him with one of her tails, ensuring he was warm and comfortable.

She then fell asleep, the almost silent chirping of crickets and the soft rustling of leaves in their trees lulling her to sleep.
---

When she woke, she could hear laughter and got up to see who was interrupting her sleep. A kid in a purple hoodie with blue eyes was looking for something, or someone it seemed.

''Lil' Bro, I'm over here!'' Called a voice, and Nelson turned his head to look in the owner of the voice's direction. He crept up to a bush, trying his best to not make a sound. Once he was close, a girl in pink or should I say fuchsia, appeared, jumping into the air and yelling: ''Surprise!''

Nelson squealed with joy as the girl tickled him, trying his best to pry her hands away from his ticklish spots. ''Stop Lucinda!'' He cried out, laughing.

''Okay, I'll stop,'' Lucinda replied, ending the seemingly never-ending tickling torture.

The Purple Ninja caught sight of something in the corner of his eye, and turned around, to see (Y/n) the kitsune looking back at him. He quickly hurried to the spot behind the girl's back, peeking from behind her arm to look at the Master of Illusion.

(Y/n) slowly walked up to them, taking one step at a time. When she was close enough, Nelson reached out and patted her head, making her go still. When he was done, she tilted her head, before backing up and bounding away from the pair.

---

''There have been reports of a 7 tailed fox also known as a kitsune roaming the streets of Ninjago City. Citizens are advised to stay away from the creature until the proper authorities have dealt with it.''

Ronin sat on a couch, eating chips. When he looked at the Tv, he saw footage of the 7 tailed kitsune. He finished his bag of chips, and got up, putting on his maroon rice hat, before whistling for R.E.X.

The vehicle appeared, and he got in, sitting down at the controls. ''Alright, here we go.''