Chapter 7:Truth Reveal

Thorn's POV

My mind can't stop thinking.Why did Tharn and Type keep asking me about San.Did they knew?What if they knew that we are now together?..What am I going to do.Arghhh...My mind can't stop thinking about this...

*knock...knock..knock*

Tharn: 'P'San..Are you in there?Can I come in?'

Hiaaaa...It's Tharn...What is he doing here?!!Okk..Act cool,Thorn..Fuhhhhh..

Thorn: 'Auww..Tha..Tharn..Come in..'

Tharn: 'Phi..What are doing?Did I bother you?If you are busy..I can leave now'

Thorn: 'Owhh..no no..I'm free..I'm just hanging on my phone..Nothing else'

Tharn: 'Awww..You text P'San is it?*Evil smirk*

Thorn: 'What?!!..No..I'm just looking at my instagram..Besides..Why do I have to chat San all the time?'

Tharn: 'Because P'Thorn that I knew is a person who are rarely on his phone..hmm *making his eyes smaller and closer to my face*..Do you have something to tell me?'

Thorn: 'Er..tell you what??..'

*Phone rang..(On the screen..Sannie><..)*

Before I could even hold my phone,Tharn snatched them from me and look on the phone screen..His eyes almost popped out as he startled..

Tharn: 'Sannie??..Phi..You really need to explain this'

Thorn: 'Ae Tharn..Give me back my phone..*Snatched the phone back*'

Tharn: 'Phi...Explain?'

Thorn: 'Before that,can you let me pick up this call first..naaa?'

Tharn: 'Auww..kdai...But turn the speaker on..please!'

I don't know why am I being so weak against Tharn today..He is my younger brother after all..though with a tougher body than mine...I listened to him and turn on the speaker..The air went silent.

Tharn: 'Halo San'

San: 'Halo Tong *Cute pronouciation*How are you?'

I steal a glare toward Tharn and he is showing a mouth language saying 'Tongg' and laugh in silence..I made a sign of cutting my throat to show that 'I am going to kill you'

San: 'Auww..Thorn..Are you okay?..Are you sick?..Why didn't you answer me?'

Tharn: 'He is okay,Phi*Smile and giggled at the same time*'

I was fierce and knocked Tharn head that he rubbed his head,holding the pain..

San: 'Waitt!!Isn't that Tharn's voice..Oh my god..Did he knew'

Tharn: 'Knew what Phi?..That you are dating my brother?'

Thorn: 'Tharrrrnn....!!'

I feel that my face is getting warmer and I know it is turning red..I hit Tharn many times that he fall onto the floor..

San: 'So you knew already...Well..Sorry for keeping this from everyone..We have been together for almost a month..I'm sure Thorn already told you....Wait..Did he told you?!!'

Tharn: 'No he is not..But thank you for telling me the truth..Your man here can't even say a word after you called you know Phi..55555'