Chapter 10: The News

Tharn's POV

Me and Type decided to meet both of our parents within this week..We must..because Type's parents might be hard to accept it..Type was happy...but his happiness was engulfed with his fear..Maybe he is just afraid that his parent would not agree with his choice..to marry a guy..and becomes someones wife..as he is a guy...especially his dad..
No..I can't say that..I must make his parent convinced and I can spend my whole life with their son..that I love so much...so much that I will dare myself to bring him overseas and marry him there..though our parents won't allow us..

Type: 'Honey...Can we go to your house first?..'

Tharn: 'Auw..why?'

Type: 'I'm ...I'm nervous...I'm.....I'm..........scared'

I hold Type's hand firmly and caress his finger...

Tharn: 'Ae Type..Don't worry na...I'm here..you are not alone..We will face this together naa..For our love..'

Type: 'But you know my parent..I mean my dad..I'm afraid..he will....he will kill you'

Type looks worried-sick...He..he is..crying..again...

Tharn: 'Ae Type...come here..'

I pulled Type's head and rest them on my shoulder..I stroke his hair and wipe his tears from his cheek..

Type: 'I'm sorry Tharn.. I'm happy that you proposed me..and I love you so much..It just...I'm afraid that my dad will beat you to death if he knew I love you...I just..I..'

Tharn: 'Hey..hey....Don't be like this..I don't like it..It makes me feel guilty to fall in love with you..'

Type: 'I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..'

As soon as I saw Type trying to pull out his ring..I stop the car and hold his hand..Then..I kissed him so he stop talking nonsense...

I put my face next to his ear and whispered: 'I...Love...You...Even when the world is against us...'

Type tears drip even more and he hug me immediately...

Tharn: 'There there...trust me..We will make it through this together..'

Type nodded as he was saying yes..I started the car and drive to my house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Type's POV

Tharn: 'We're here hon..'

I woke up after hearing a deep voice of Tharn..I rubbed my eyes..expecting to see things clearly..

Type: 'Ohhh...we're here already..'

Tharn: 'Jaa...Now come on..let's meet everyone..

Tharn excitedly walked out the car and opened the car's door for me..

Tharn: 'Type...hurry up'

Type: 'Auww...slow down'

Tharn: 'Too slow'

Type: 'Waitt..what are you doing?!!'

Tharn carried me up and closed the car's door..He walk fast towards the house and his family look at us....

Type: 'Errr...Sawadee khrub Pho...mae..P'Thorn..Princess...Sorry to barge in...'

Tharn: 'Khxtoun Pho..mae..'

Mae: 'Auww....Tharn..what's with that huge smile?Is there any good news?'