Chapter 6:Ordinary News

Tharn's POV

The ceremony ends at 12:30 am.I drive the car and Type was sleeping on the passenger sit.Why are you so adorable?Ehhh!Focus on my driving...

We arrive in front of our dorm and I tried to wake Type up.

Tharn: 'Ae Typee..Typee..wake up..We've arrived..Type'

Type: 'mmmmmmmhh..'

Type seems so sleepy and was unable to get himself to the dorm.So I carry him out of the car and into the dorm entrance..That is when I saw P'San and P'Thorn..They seem quite close lately..Is there anything between them?..

Tharn: 'Waitt..what..Did P'San just patted P'Thorn's head...Waitttt...Now they are kissing!!'

Type: 'Who are you talking to hon??'

Tharn: 'Auw Type..Sorry to wake you up...Look over there..*Pointing at P'San and P'Thorn*

Type: 'Where?..*Get down from my laps slowly*...Shiiaaaa..Isn't that P'Thorn..Who's with him'

Type rubbed his eyes because he can't see clearly and expecting he would see better if he rubbed them

Type: 'Isn't that P'San?!!..What are they doing there?..They seem to be so close..Waitt..What...they are kissing each others cheeks..'

Type's eyes almost popped out when he saw P'San and P'Thorn's act..Neither I can't believe what they just did..P'San and P'Thorn??How is this possible?Aren't they have been friend since high school?How did they ended up like this?..Suddenly,

Type: 'I'm going to ask them now..*Laughed softly*'

Tharn: 'Ae Typee..*catched Type's hand*..Let's just leave them be for now..We don't want to spoil their moment did we?..We'll talk to P'Thorn tomorrow'

Type: 'You're right...Well let's get to our room now..I wanna sleep so bad *Place his face on my chest*

Tharn: 'Uiii..Why are you so adorable?I feel like squishing your cheeks until you cried..*Squishing Type's cheeks hardly*

Type: 'Auww...Then carry me there please..I have no energy to even walk by myself...'

I carry Type like a baby and walk towards the dorm..Leaving P'San and P'Thorn alone..

-----At Tharn's parent's house------

Tharn: 'Sawadee khub pho..mae..How are you doing?'

Type: 'Sawadee pho...mae'

Mom/mae: 'Auww..why don't you both tell us you are coming?I could have prepared lunch more than usual just now..'

Dad/Pho: 'Auw..Your mom is right..Why did you come all the sudden?Did you guys planned to marry each other already?Did Tharn make his move to you,Type?*Chuckled in sarcastic way*

Tharn: 'Auww..Pho..Stop teasing him..Besides..I haven't met Type's family yet..Right,Type?'

Type nodded showing he is saying yes and his face started to turn red..

Mae: 'Hei Papi..Stop teasing those kids..why don't you help me preparing the dishes on the dining table'

Pho: 'Auww..Fine honey...I'll help you out..'

Pho get up from the couch and help Mae in the kitchen..I started to tease Type and he gets even red when I tease him by asking him when we will get married..