chapter 6

Hi to my silent readers! That's not sarcasm, I just wanted to say hi. And ofcourse, to those who commented and voted, I love you♡

-

----
The both of you didn't spoke after he annoucned that your wills are taken away. And you regretted about not picking a man before your father died, if you did picked a man before this- you wouldn't be near this kingdom, but this must be destiny- The people who's so afraid of their own home, the only think you can think about is to help them from starvation and suffering.

"Hang day will be tomorrow, so get ready." He wiped off the remaining food on his mouth, and after he said it he walked off. You rolled your eyes, I swear I'm not gonna say it but he deserved it 'pig'.

Hang day? Isn't that- yes, the people who would get hanged infront of..us. you're going to see it as well? The moment you realized it, anxiousness are trying to get in.

How insane is the king?

Super-ultra-mega insane

You stood up from your chair and begin to take a shower, atleast the bathroom here is fine as fuck. After you're done on rinsing yourself, you put on your evening gown and begin to brush your (C/H) hair, then you arrange the clothes for tomorrow's event. The night came, and all you did was tose and turn- the fact that you can't properly breathe because you're crying about the death of your beloved father.

It's hard to live when you're too sensitive. You thought.

You were sniffing and hiccuping- like loud as hell and the worst part is you can't control it, it's like you bring out every emotion you wanna get out for the fact that nobody even cares now. Since you're father died, who is your crying shoulder? Statues: No one.

Now, the sound of your muffled cries are like ghosts in the hallway. You wiped your tears and sat up then hugged your knees as if they're the barriers between you and depression. Out of a sudden, you heard footsteps outside. You sucked your breath to keep yourself from whining so loudly. You must have made someone woke up because coincidentally it stopped right outside your door. Your heart was beating rapidly as you get back down and pretend that you were asleep, but the silent hiccups are still there.

The footsteps continue, and slowly it disappeared. You suddenly thought that it might be ghosts haunting the castle since, there's a dungeon below and 'Harold' told you that the king itself kills. A shiver came down your spine as you thought of being haunted and would probably die of a heart attack.

You might not survive five days here (Y/N) you'll dash out once you saw lost spirits, lurking through the halls at night. You told yourself.

Because of the crying you slept quickly that night and slightly forgot about the footsteps that stopped at your door. It never happend that before inside your castle.

~

The morning shines, you rose up and scratch the side of your stomach. You yawned a little and found the dress you arrange last night- at first you were confused but then you remembered what really is 'going down' today. You quickly shot your tired eyes wide open, you're so awake right now..

"Ah fuck, I seriously don't wanna watch someone being hanged, I might get sick." You stood up and look down at the dress you arrange, it was a midieval blue dress with flowy veil on the arm. But, you have to, you heard this is their 'Traditional' day. Like how do they say 'traditional' about someone being executed infront of you? Only insane people would say that and the king is one of them.

You're already done with the dressing up thing so you came downstairs with an apathy looked. The servants greeted you with a good morning and a enthusiasm smile, you just smiled with an arched eyebrow wondering why people here are psychotic. You head down to the kitchen to begin break fast.