chapter 26

It's been three days since we had the pleasurable experiences of our lives. I sat down on the chair in the kitchen and ate my breakfast silently.

"Excuse me, your majesty," a servant came. I look at her.

"Princess Gabriela is here to see you." She informed. I look at her with wide eyes- staring at her in shock.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, your majesty." She bowed and walked away. I brought down my utensils and swallowed my saliva.

This day has come. Does she want a talk? I'll give her a talk. I stood up and drank my wine. I descended my way to the living room where I was informed she was there.

I took a peek from the door frame- her figure stared into the window. The reflection shone on the glass. I cleared my throat to grab her attention. "Hello, Gabriela." I smiled at her. She quickly snapped her attention to me and smiled back.

"Hello, your majesty. It's a pleasure to meet you." She walks up to me and extended her hand so I can shake it, of course as the protagonist at this storey- I shook it.

"As for you as well. A pleasure to meet you."

I look at her, she's beautiful her curly hair is extraordinary. Her eyes sparkled like the sun and her skin is tanned as a tree's. No wonder why Jack liked her, she's perfect.

"Please, take a seat." I indicated the chair beside her. She sat down across from me and had an uncomfortable posture.

Am I bothering her?

"I couldn't help but notice, am I bothering you, Gabriela?" I arched an eyebrow and pursed my lips.

She looked at me and avoided my gaze. "N-no your majesty. I'm just-" she took a deep breath. She looks down at her intertwining fingers then back to me.
"Look, I just wanna say sorry. I know its been months now, but I- I just couldn't be satisfied until I am forgiven." She looked at me in a heartsore look. Her body went from rigid to fragile- her eyes became glossy and her lips quivered.

"What is done has been done, Gabriela. It was no accident, it was an act of choice. Though, you made me hate you for a long time. It made me criticize you for being alive, but..as time passed by and days gone end it made me realize that hating you isn't gonna change everything that has happened." I look at her straight in the eyes, she looks away because of what she has done and how embarrassing it is for her.

She fiddled with her fingers and bit her bottom lip. "You are forgiven," I stated.

She slowly looks up to me incredulously. "But, it doesn't mean that what you've done has been forgotten. It is still tattoed in my heart and in my memory."

"Yes, your majesty. Thank you very much for your kindness." She bowed her head to me.

"And let this be a lesson, you can't take any man. Respect yourself and be aware."

She nodded silently. I look at her delicate figure, she was contemplating. Her eyes on the floor as if it were interesting. Her hair covered the side of her cheeks.

She was deep thinking, what could she be thinking? I, myself begin to wonder as well as to why is she still uncomfortable. She took a deep breath, eyes closed and her chest heaved.

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out. Her eyes searching for mine.

I gulped down, I slowly look away from her. I should be happy for them, Jack's gonna be a father. I already gave my body to someone else and he's better than Jack or anybody else, it's just disappointing to see the side chick gets the glory. The baby I mean.

"Oh really? Congratulations." I said, my words are hallowed than space itself. I was jealous, I am. I also want a child when I and Jack were a thing.

He must have become bored with me because I never let him kiss me or gave my body to him. "What is it gonna be? A boy or a girl?" I asked, trusting myself that I'll soon this level of happiness.

She smiled in relief, "If it's gonna be a girl we'll name her Lavender May, We both thought about it. And if it's gonna be a boy- well I don't know about Jack's plan." She shrugged.

"The name is perfect, I like it." I nodded and look at her stomach. She is pregnant her baby bump is showing already. "I am really happy for you and Jack, Gabriela. I wish you the very best of luck in labouring and letting this baby into the world" I smiled at her.

"If the baby is delivered, I will shower him or her with kindness and joys. I wouldn't let my child be like me. A dirty woman who has lost her respect." She looked at her stomach and slightly rubbed it. Her sad smile is visible.

Did she think that she's this menacing? I look at her in pity, wow. She must be really disappointed with herself when she did it. Of course, who wouldn't? But I think she really wanted to change, willingly, for her and Jack's baby.

I walk up to her and kneel down so our heads are on the same level. I stared into her eyes, indicating that she should listen to what I'm about to say.

"Look, you're not perfect, we make mistakes and that's what makes us humans. We aren't bound to live this world to be perfect, we live to learn and learn to live. I know you're guilty and ashamed of doing it, everybody is ashamed of their mistakes who doesn't? "

"But trust me on this, you're not a horrible person- you're gonna be a great mother who's a good influence on your children." I determinedly said to her. 

She looks at me in awe, suddenly out of the blue she hugged me tightly. I was taken aback for second but soon retorted the hug. "Thank you so much, you're so kind."

"It's absolutely nothing," I said. We pulled away.

"I have to go now, Your majesty. I have a meeting to attend." We both stood up and shook each other's hands.

I look at Gabriela wave at me, I waved back then after she's farther from the castle, I went back inside and process everything that just happened. My back against the door as I let out a sigh, I can't do anything about it now. She's pregnant and happy- I'm not the type of person who destroys.

"Hey, can you get me a cup of tea, please? I'm getting nausea." I called one of the nearest servants. I went to the library where I mostly spend my time or when I'm thinking too much.

I already got a sweet boyfriend who sends one of his men to deliver his letters to me. Every single of it made my heart skipped a beat or made my feet flattered in excitement. I just wish that we aren't so busy, that will gonna see each other some of these days.

You know what? I'll come there right now and bring gifts to Jonah and Aurora. I took a limited edition book that Jonah might like and a bouquet of roses for Dear Aurora.

A/n: Boring. I got bored of this story so easily. It's not really my context.

But anyways, vote and commen guys!