Brown Trailer

Shavar is an allusion to Genghis Kahn, her name means Mud in Mongolian. She uses two weapons, her first being a cleaver with a chainsaw mode named The Art of War, it uses dust along the edge of the weapon as well as along the bladed chain of chainsaw mode to give elemental power to her strikes. Her other weapon is a large cannon strapped to her back, similar in appearance to the top half of a tank with a pair of handles for a smaller ally to hold onto, typically this spot is reserved for whoever she has to load her weapon after it fires, as it only has four shots total and it's rather hard for her to load it herself. Shavar's semblance is called Boar's Hide, it moves her manifested aura and transfers that forcefield from over her skin to under it to protect her bones instead, leaving her strong skin to take the hits while her aura is reserved almost entirely for healing any wounds she may gain during a fight.

She's the beserker with no kingdom and she is her own queen.

Shavar looked around her home with a sigh, the calls of the nightingale filling the air, the fear of the creature engulfed the people of the walled-in tribe,  the concept of fear was rare to them, nothing could bring it from them, nothing... but the nightingale. Every one of the women in the walls dreamed of destroying it, but none truly believed they could, all of the weapons sticking from it, the skulls of their dead that it wore like trophies... it made cowards of their fearless and ruthless people.

None but Shavar believed that it could be bested, it was her goal, though she knew that right now she couldn't dream of killing it, first, she'd have to become the matriarch of her people, though first, she would need to gain the ability to defeat her mother and kill her so she could assume control. Therefore, she began searching for a way to gain that skill, but wherever she looked there was nothing to be found, nothing but a reminder that her mother was stronger and would remain so.

Though she was determined and she would find a way.... then came the day that the emissaries from Atlas came looking for a warrior to bring with them back to their school to train as a huntress as a sign of peace between the two groups. Shavar immediately volunteered and was signed up, though teased to no end... but it would be worth it, she would show her might upon her return, she could crush her mother, claim her wives, and then she would destroy the nightingale, freeing her people across the land to expand and conquer as they were always meant to according to her designs.

Her heart was one of a conquerer, and war was her one true love. One she would never part with.