Prologue

Waitressing can be a cool part time job, hence the word CAN.

Not in my case.

I'm Annalise Lance, a nineteen year old teen that's been working as a waitress for the past 5 years. Yep, I've been working since I'm 14. Shouldnt that constitute as child labor? Yea, but this is a little different.

See, my boss is Barry Lance, my father. He has been putting my brothers, Danny, John, and I to work since we opened 5 years ago.

People always seem to think how sweet it is that all of us are so close and work together. They even seem to stray towards that one question that I get asked frequently; Isnt it nice working with your family? Don't get me wrong, I love my brothers to death, my father on the other hand, he is a different story. Let's just say we have our differences.

Now back to the question, I am no liar in any way, but I'm not all about exposing my father for the man he really is. I will wait until he does that to himself, or, which is more likely to occur, I will comletely explode on him myself.

Now enough about this "its not all sunshine and dandelions in my family". Let's get to the good stuff. I have some crazy awesome stories to tell that include my amazing friends and this crazy love triangle that I eventually find myself stuck in. To choose or not to choose? : heart and gut edition.

So welcome to the Beuno Cafe where I will be serving for breakfast; coffee and scrambled eggs, for lunch; a grilled cheese sandwich with fries, and for dinner; one hell of a good story you will not want to miss. So, for the next couple of months, sit back, grab some popcorn, charge your kindle's and nook's battery life, and be prepared to read on and learn about the crazy reality I am forced to call my life.

************************

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe,
vote and comment!!!

Xoxo, Jacqueline