Wedding in the ring

Rebecca's POV
So days after I became Colby's manger we were sitting in our locker room and we were trying to figure out more things to make the crowd hate us.
Colby: I think I got a idea.
Rebecca: What is it?
Colby: How about we have a wedding in the ring?
Rebecca: That is brilliant the crowd boo us everytime we cheat or kiss.
Colby:Alright I will go talk to creative about it.

So Colby left the locker room and went into Vince's office while he was talking to creative about his idea Rebecca was shopping for a sexy short wedding dress. She knew that Colby would loose his mind seeing her in a wedding dress again and she knew that it would be hard for her to get through the ceremony without tearing all of Colby's clothes off.
So he came back into the locker room and and they discussed on what they wanted to do for the wedding.
Rebecca: I found it hard last time to keep my hands off you.
Colby: I know that's why I held your hands last time and Vince told me that we would be getting interrupted anyway by Kevin Owens.
Rebecca: Okay what part is that going to happen?
Colby: Just after we say I do.
Rebecca: By the way I brought my dress.
Colby: Okay it's good for me I get to see it a second time.
Rebecca: No I bought a new dress and you are going to have fun keeping your hands off me.
Colby: Is that so well I'm looking forward to seeing you in that dress.

A week later on Monday night raw and tonight would be the night that Colby and Rebecca would have a wedding in the ring. Colby didn't see Rebecca until he got into the ring because she wanted to surprise him with the dress.
Colby couldn't believe that he was about to marry this woman again and he felt nervous so before he went out to the stage he saw Triple H and he went over to him and had a few words to calm him down.
Colby: I feel so nervous it's the same way I felt on our wedding day.
Triple H: Don't worry I felt the same way when I married Stephanie but you feeling nervous is a good thing because it means that she is your forever.
And with those words I walked onto the stage hearing my theme I get into the ring and stand at the altar for her. She was making me wait and so I looked at the stage and I saw the raw women's championship and the wwe championship next to each other and I just smiled. Then I heard her music and I saw her walk down the ramp into the ring she was so sexy in that dress. I whispered in her ear ' do I get to take it off later' and she nodded her head.

The wedding is going they wanted the wedding to go and they come up to the part where they say I do and just after Rebecca said I do right on time Kevin Owens music hits and everyone cheered.
Kevin: Alright can you stop this right now. Seth Rollins the only reason you're champion is because your wife gets involved in your matches.
Colby: Kevin I beat you with my eyes shut you cannot beat me.
Kevin: You see Seth I was hoping you would say you see I got you a early wedding gift at stomping grounds it is going to be you vs me in a street fight and your wife is going to be in a shark cage so one on one Seth. At stomping grounds I'm going to kick your ass.

Colby and Rebecca leaves and he said to her ' Are you okay with that?'. She just nodded her head and we continued our night at our hotel room one thing lead to another and they had sex.