Red carpet

Rebecca's POV Dr

Rebecca's POV
Dr . Do little was a great movie and it got me thinking that earlier in 2019 Colby had done a movie I couldn't wait to see it.
John: Thanks for coming guys I know that you have a busy schedule.
Colby: No worries John we love going to things like this.
Rebecca: I love that I can spend the whole day with my fiancée.
John: Yeah Rebecca and Colby this is Shay my girlfriend.
Rebecca hugs Shay and then Colby shaked her hand.
Rebecca: Should we go in?
They walked in to the movie theatre and Rebecca sat next to Colby and Shay.
Rebecca: Honey can you get me a water please?
Colby: Okay
So Colby kissed Rebecca and went to go get water.
Shay: How long have you been with Colby?
Rebecca: I've known him for six years but I have been with him for 9 months. When we hit February it would be a year.
Shay: You make a lovely couple.
Rebecca: A lot of people think that they know us as a couple but what people don't know is that I'm so thankful for him and he treats me like a queen. I just hope that you get the same treatment from John.
Shay: I do.
Colby came back just in time to see the movie and came back with Rebecca's water.

One hour later and Colby and Rebecca got in the car to go home and immediately she took her shoes off.
Colby: Did I happen to tell you that you look hot as hell like usual.
Rebecca: Yes but I don't mind hearing it again. You know that today got me thinking when your movie comes out hopefully I will get to be the wife.
Colby: I hope you are too I mean you already have the ring.
Rebecca: That I do.
She kissed him and got changed into comfy clothes and he posted a picture of him and her and he knew that he just broke the internet.
Rebecca walked back to the lounge room and saw Colby smiling at her and she immediately grabbed her phone and looked on his Twitter and instagram and when she saw what he posted so she commented on his post saying: I'm a lucky, Lucky lady ❤️.
Rebecca: I love you so much.
Colby: I love you too.
Rebecca: Go check your instagram.
So Colby checked his instagram and he smiled.
Colby: I'm the lucky one.
Rebecca kissed Colby and they made love it was incredible for them both.