Learning Irish

Ever since Rebecca and Colby got married he was trying to learn Irish because she would say a statement to him in Irish and the worst thing was everytime she said it she wouldn't tell him what she said.
Her statement was: Is breá liom tú a fear céile go deo.
Which meant I love you husband my forever.

Colby everytime he heard her speak Irish he was stunned that he found someone who took his breath away. So one day he went to the library and found a book about speaking Irish. He got the book for 2 reasons:
1. He wanted to surprise Rebecca with some Irish.
2. To find 3 words that I could say easy.

Colby was reading the book and wrote down a note for Rebecca in Irish and he knew that she would be the only one who would read the note.

The note said:
Níl a fhios agam Rebecca cad a dhéanfainn gan tú. Is breá liom tú anois agus go deo mo bhean chéile.

The note in English said:
Rebecca I don't know what I would do without you. I love you now and forever my wife.

So he sneaks into Rebecca locker room and leaves the note where she could see it.

Rebecca's POV
I walked in my locker room and I went to my bag to get my phone and I see a note from Colby. I read the note and started crying because the man I married had written a short love letter to me in Irish.
I was done for the night and I grabbed my stuff and I went to go see my husband.
I walked into his locker room and kissed him.
Colby: You miss me?
Rebecca: Yes but no I found the note how did you learn Irish?
Colby: Don't worry I still cannot speak Irish but I brought a book from the library that translate English to Irish. You're my wife and you keep saying this statement in Irish and you won't tell me what it is.
Rebecca: I love you so much I wish that 6 years ago I knew that you were the one for me. Colby you're my amazing husband and I wouldn't change you for the whole world and I cannot wait to have kids with you.
Colby: I'm kind of glad that we didn't get together 6 years ago because I needed those bad relationships before you and I'm also glad that we didn't get together 6 years ago because you wouldn't become the man and I wouldn't become the beast slayer. But I'm so glad that fate finally got us together and I now have you forever as my wife and I cannot until you're a mother because our kids are going to be there best thing to happen.