chapter 1

It's Thanksgiving today and I could barely sleep all night. I'm super nervous and scared. I really hope I don't get caught.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom for my morning pee. I then go downstairs for breakfast. My mom is making scrambled eggs with some bacon on the side. It smells Soo good.

After breakfast I go get ready so we can make our two hour trip to my aunt's house.

I decided on wearing a cute pink shirt that I got from the kids section with a sweater on top to conver up the childish shirt and just some light colored jeans.

I have a rather small bladder so when ever we go on a long trip I usually have to stop once or twice. Today was no different. It was times like this when I did wish I were diapers so I wouldn't have to slow everyone down.

When we arrived at my aunt's house I greeted everyone that was there and went straight to the bathroom. I had to pee again. What a surprise am I right

I didn't want to seem suspicious so I went downstairs to kill some time before I followed through with my plan.

My baby cousin had the attention of all the adults there. Im not gonna lie he was kinda cute. But still I was going to get a drink when my aunt asked if I could get her a diaper with some wipes since I was already up I said of course. (I also wanted to know where I was going to get the diaper for myself) she told me his room was upstairs next to the bathroom. When I got there the smell of baby powder and diapers rushed up my nose.

I brought down the diaper and the wipes she asked for. I asked her if it was okay if I watched some t.v upstairs she said of course. I went to turn the TV on but then went to his nursery to complete my plan.