chapter 5

When we got down stairs my dad was already on the couch looking for a movie to watch. I was laying on my side just thinking about today's events. I woke up and my parents made me wear a diaper just in case and I actually ended up needing it. Then while having dinner I accidentally messed myself. I didn't even see that coming. In less than 24 hours I had two accidents and it was in front of my parents.

While I was thinking I didn't even hear my mom asking if I wanted anything to drink. I nodded and told her I wanted some water. She came back with a sippy cup and told me it was so I could lay down and drink without making a mess. It made me feel like a complete baby. Drinking out of a sippy cup and wearing nothing but a diaper with some footie pajamas.

Half way through the movie I felt my eye lids get heavy and next thing I knew I was asleep. My nap got cut short when I felt my mom undressing me. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was laying on the couch and for some reason my pajamas were wet. I asked my mom if my water had spilled on me and she told me that I had peed so much that my pull-up had leaked and made a mess on the couch and my pajamas.

I told her I was sleepy and she told me just to close my eyes and she would take care of everything. I usually wouldn't have taken the offer but I was just really tired and had no problem falling back asleep. Next thing I knew I was in my bed with a new set of pajamas. I checked the time and saw that it was 2:39 am. I sat up and noticed that something wasn't normal. My diaper felt a lot bigger than before.

I turned on the light to my room and looked in the mirror. My butt was a lot puffier and so was my crotch. I pulled my pajamas down and saw that I wasn't wearing pullups any more. I was wearing what I assume to me a medical diaper. It had tabs and looked like a baby diaper but bigger and with out the designs.

It wasn't wet yet Wich was good. I pulled my pajamas back up and went downstairs to see if my parents were still down their but they weren't. I decided that before I went back I was going to drink some more water because my mouth was dry. These new diapers were a lot harder to walk in because they felt so thick compared to pull-ups.

I went back to my room and realized that I didn't even feel when my diaper got changed. I didn't even wake up when someone brought me back to my bed and tucked me in. I haven't been brought up to my bed in a long time. Usually my parents would just leave me there or wake me up and tell me to go to my room.

I didn't feel like thinking about that too much and went to sleep. My mom came In to my room to wake me up. She asked me how her baby was doing and I just blushed. She pulled my covers and pajamas down so she could check my diaper. Sure enough my diaper was wet. She grabbed a fresh diaper some wipes and baby powder so she could change me.

She undid the tabs and pulled the diaper back so she could wipe my privates. The baby wipes are always so cold on my skin. She tells me to lift my butt up so she can slide the diaper into place. She puts some on me and rubs it onto my skin. She then folds the new diaper up and tapes me up. She asks me if it's snug and I nod.

My mom then goes into my closet and grabs some clothes for me. She grabs a medium length skirt with a pair of leggings and a shirt. She helps me out on my leggings and then my skirt. She then takes my shirt off and helps me put on a bra and shirt.

I sat on my bed all changed and my mom went in my room with a bag that she filled up with diapers, wipes and baby powder. We went down stairs and my dad was waiting for us. They tell me that we are going out to breakfast. I ask them where we are going and they tell me to Denny's.

When we arrived at Denny's we were seated right away and we ordered our food. I got some pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage with a glass of orange juice. We finished our food and hit the road for our drive to my aunt's.

About halfway through the ride the orange juice that I drank had already gone through my system. I didn't know that I had to pee until I started to feel my diaper get warm and  squishy. I didn't say anything though because it didn't bother me. Before we got to my aunt's house we stopped at a rest stop so my dad could use the restroom. While we were there my mom got out of the car and checked my diaper. She asked me when I peed and I told her I didn't remember.

She told me to lay down because she was going to change me in the car. I told her I didn't want to because there was a lot of people but she told me either she changed me in the car or in the bathroom but I was going to get changed so I wouldn't get a rash. I asked her if she could change me at my aunt's house and she told me that I could get a rash for sitting in a wet diaper for too long and there was a chance that they would find out.

I really didn't want to get changed at a rest stop so I decided I would risk getting caught and risk a rash. She told me "suite yourself" and walked back to the front seat. The rest of the ride wasn't too long about 45 min.

When we went inside my mom and I went into my little cousins room and closed the door. She told me to get on his changing table that he had in there. It was barely big enough for me to fit but I managed to do so. She continued to change my diaper and told me that a table like that would be nice at home. It had lots of space to store diapers and all of the essentials.