chapter 8

After my mom left my tummy rumbled and I felt like I had to fart. I farted and it wasn't just a fart. A log of poop came out. I got off the couch and went to find my mom. I found her in the kitchen getting supplies to make lunch. She was about to talk when she paused. She wrinkled her nose and walked closer to me. She spun me around and pulled back the waist band of my diaper. She took my hand and led me to my room. She said that lunch could wait. I layed on my bed and since my room was silent we both heard my tummy rumble again. She asked if I was done pooping. I shook my head and she said to quickly finish so she could change me. My face turned red. I started to push and it was a little hard but I could feel that I still had to go. My mom heard me struggle and said that when I was little I would always be on all fours when I went poop. I then got off my bed and on the ground. It came out a lot easier. She said just like old times and continued changing my diaper. When she was done she asked me how I felt about all of this. I sat forward and told her that I didn't mind it as much as I thought I would. She asked me if I wanted to take it a step further like redecorating my room. She says that having a changing table would make my diaper changes a lot easier. I told her if it makes things easier for her than we should go with it.

She left my room and I layed in my bed. I turned to my night stand to grab my pacifier and start to sick on it. I started to think about the dream I had the other day. It felt weird to think that an 18 year old was breast feeding but I also felt so right. My thoughts were interrupted when my sister was into my room.

She came and sat down next to me and said she wanted to talk.
"You know ever since you started wearing diapers mom and dad have been more caring to you"

"What do you mean?" (Maddie)

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that I used to be the "baby" of the house and I used to get all the attention and what ever I wanted but now it seems they care more about you"

" I am so sorry. I did not mean to take that away from you. I know that feels, when you were born I was in the same boat as you" ( Maddie)

" I know it's just that now I feel like part of me is missing"

"You know, you could always start wearing diapers like me. I bet you could be the baby of the house again."( Maddie)

" Eww no that's gross. I don't want to be sitting in my own pee like you do"

"You say that know but just wait. One day you are going to be in line for the bathroom and wishing you were wearing diapers"(Maddie)

"I'll start wearing diapers if I have an accident. Which I am letting you know it's never gonna happen"

" Bet, if you have an accident I'll put you in diapers myself" (Maddie)

"Whatever you say baby sister"

And just like that she left my room. I decided that one of these days I would get her back for making fun of me. I got up and walked to my closet and put on a pair of leggings.

I walk downstairs and see that my mom has lunch ready. A sandwich with some apple juice. As I sit down she calls my sister down to have lunch. I forgot that I had my pacifier in and my mom told me I should probably take it out before I eat. My cheeks turned red. Lunch went by pretty quick and I went back to watching some TV.

When my mom was done cleaning up she came over and sat next to me. She told me that I was going to run out of diapers soon and that she stumbled apon a website that sold adult diapers in really cute designs. She showed them to me and asked if I liked any of them. She said that those were much more absorbent than baby diapers and would be great for when we go for long drives or even if I start having heavy accidents at night. She also said that I would still have pullups or smaller diapers when they need to be more discreet or we don't want to waste a bigger one because they are more expensive.

I chose two really cute designs and I had to get the smallest size or else they wouldn't fit me. My mom said she would order two cases as well as the changing table and maybe some other stuff to redecorate my room to help with changing me.

We sat there talking and I ended up telling her about the conversation I had with my sister. She said she didn't realize that she felt that way and would try to change. She also thought that it was funny that I would put my sister in a diaper if she had an accident as a punishment for making fun of me.

My mom than left me to watch TV. I started thinking what if I made my sister wet the bed? She would hate me if she found out but I think I could find a way to do it without getting caught. I could dare her to drink lots of water before bed or I could do the old hand in warm water trick. Or I could wake up before her and take a really long time in the bathroom getting ready. The options are endless.