Math

I woke up early for Friday morning school in a sweat. It was early summer in my state, and today was sweltering. I threw the covers off and blasted my fan on my hot skin. Also, I had a very sexy dream about a man that I was fantasizing about; my math teacher. I started thinking about it, "I know, I know. I have no chance with him right? I mean, he probably has a wife. I've never seen him wear a ring, though. Well, enough of that. Might as well get ready for school since there's no way I'll be getting sleep in this weather."

I got up from my damp sheets to pick out an outfit. "I'll wash those once I get home from school" I decided. I walked over to my dresser, turning the fan to continue to face me. I chose a lacey black set of undergarments. I grabbed a skirt and a graphic t-shirt. I picked a pair of thigh high stockings to match my outfit, then hobbled off to the shower.

I set the water more tepid than I typically like my showers. I hopped in and enjoyed the refreshing feeling of the cool water pouring down my back. I did the minimum in my shower routine, not spending much time washing. I stood there for a short amount of time until I felt chilled. I stepped out and draped my soft, fluffy towel over my shoulders. I dried off and put on my outfit that I picked out earlier.

I walked back to my vanity and put on makeup. Nothing extreme. Just enough to accent my features. It was nearing the time I usually head out to school, so I threw on my mary janes, grabbed my keys, and left in my car.

On the drive to school, all I could think about was my math teacher. "Damnit, (Y/N)! Get it together. You probably don't even have a chance with him!" I shouted at myself while hitting the side of my steering wheel. I cranked my music and blasted the AC until I got to the school parking lot.

I traversed the mostly empty hallways before school. I was a bit early, so my friends hadn't shown up yet. Eventually, they walked in through the doors and I greeted them joyfully. We talked for a few minutes before heading off in our own directions to class. I had 5 hours to laze around before my favorite class. You can guess what that is.

Finally after my long and excruciating classes, only entertained by my daydreaming, I reached the last class of the day. Most people don't enjoy math class, but it comes easy to me. I am very attentive. I'm treated as almost a teachers pet, always called on because I always know what I'm doing. I essentially co-teach the class. Nearing the last half of the class, I was working on the assigned homework while the other kids were goofing off. The teacher walked up to me and leans down to tell me to stay after class. "Oh no. What did I do? I was doing everything right and better and now I'm the one in trouble? Well, I guess either way I'm stuck here. Not that I'm really complaining about staying in this class longer though."

There was about 5 minutes left of class. Everyone was packing up so I decided to as well. I walked up to the teacher to see what he could have wanted.

"Soo... what did you want me to stay after for? We have time now if you want to discuss it." I suggest to (T/N).

He replied, "It can wait until the rest of the class clears out."

The last few minutes passed in what felt like a longer fashion than the rest of my boring classes. Nevertheless, the time came when the bell rang and the rest of the students scurried out like little mice to make it to their buses or cars before the traffic got too terrible. I walked back up to (T/N) and asked again, worriedly, "What did you need me to stay after for now? Am I in trouble?"

"No, sweetie, I just want your help here before the weekend." He said, giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay, what did you need help with? Want me to tidy up some stuff for you?" I suggested enthusiastically.